Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Hello people of DrunkDuck

XeaRi
XeaRi
Posted at

Hi! I've done the whole introducing myself so many times it's gotten a bit boring, and it's hard to think of something good to say. Um… well, I'm new here. I've started my comic for the second time. See, I was about 15 pages into it, then I realized the way the story was going wouldn't work well. So I decided to try writing it in text first (yeah, maybe I should have done that in the first place). I finished writing the first chapter and got an urge to draw again, so here I am.
I suppose I should say something about me. But not too much, as "the internet is a dangerous place." I'm female (woot), I'm a teenager, I live in Canada (also woot). I love to write (I think I'm good at this) and draw (not so good but adequate). I also like to read but I'm finding I have less and less time for this as homework increases (grr). I'm a proud grammar freak, and most of my errors are on purpose. I tend to use parentheses a lot (noticed yet?) because I like adding my own personal input. My favourite genre is fantasy, because it's nearly limitless. Draw a squiggle, give it eyes, and call it a Woogie. That's allowed. (Right?)
My comic is, therefore, a fantasy comic. I like to think it's unique in that the main characters are dragons, and not anthropomorphic ones (although that makes it a pain to draw sometimes). It's set in a world I created, and am still creating. They say you can't really relate to a character until he or she has background. Same with the world - I can't write my characters into it until it's complex enough. Complex has its drawbacks, though. But enough of that. (I tend to rant and ramble a LOT.)
You can find my comic at http://www.drunkduck.com/Tales_of_Kenah/. I won't be updating often, as finding the time is maddening. Also, it won't be in colour (I coloured the first page because it was the first page).
One thing I know I'll have trouble with is HTML. I'm not much of a math and tech person - I'm more artsy. But I want my site to look cool… I'll probably have to learn HTML eventually, what with the fact that I'm planning to have a nice website when I grow up.
I hope I'm not boring anyone here, and I hope someone'll go read my comic.
- XeaRi (That's my pen name; it's also the main character's name, but I'm not the main character. Yeah.)

Vaoni
Vaoni
Posted at

Hey hey hey. welcome!

hehe, woogie.. i like that name. reminds me of wookie.

Posted at

eyeballs….so…weak from all the reading…..

lol welcome ^_^

XeaRi
XeaRi
Posted at

Heh, like I said, I tend to ramble. ^.^

Posted at

sorry, i stopped reading after "hi"

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.