Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Help remembering comic

Pence
Pence
Posted at

There's this comic that I can't remember the name of, I lost the link to it and just realized nit. I'm not even sure if it's on DD. I'll try to describe it as best I can.
It's post apocalyptic, and there's these two competing corporations making these genetically engineered bat people, of which one is the main character. name is short, 4-6 letters, starts with 'C'. one of the corps is called genesis or something. the other one has kind of a long name that starts with 'M'.
Sorry guys, that's the best I can do, I have a terrible memory, but I do remember that this comic, whatever it's called, is awesome. If it's re-discovered, I highly recommend it if you're into dystopian/serious types

anyway, if you know what I'm talking about, please tell me, I'm going crazy, if you don't well, maybe check back later, this comic is pretty awesome.

Thanks, Pence

Posted at

Oh sure, you can help him. But when it comes to vague memories of obscure cartoons that may not have existed at all, then I'm completely insane?

This is blatant favouritism and you are not fit to be an admin.

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

You just think that because you're insane.
You admit as much :)

Pence
Pence
Posted at

Thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthaknyouthankyouthanyou!

man, 2 hours and 11 minutes? you're awesome! so yeah, I have to stop accidentally deleting bookmarks and not noticing for about a year. on the bright side now I can read through the entire archives again!

P.S.: Thanks!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.