Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Hey there people

Posted at

Hello and good evening everyone. I'm not new to Drunkduck but I am new to the forums so I wanted to say hi! Hope everyone is well, and I just say that most of the comics on this site rock!

Ok then, thank you for reading this and have a nice day!

- Michelle ^-^

Posted at

Oh, hello.

Insert post about how everyone is insane and how I cry myself to sleep every night. I mean, how awesome it is that everyone is insane.

Posted at

Well, I for one am not insane (Mad, maybe, but definitely not insane)! Hi, violet_dreamer; that's a very pretty username you have! Welcome to DrunkDuck! I'm Renga Studio! :) Not only do I has a weather machine that's operating again, but I'm now 10% less likely to raise your home insurance premiums due to freakishly aberrant meteorological phenomena caused by my weather machine a.k.a. "acts of Renga"! So, are you gonna invite me and my machine into your house or what?

Oh, don't bother yourself on our account, violet_dreamer; we'll let ourselves in!

amanda
amanda
Posted at

Hi, Michelle!
When a man with a weather machine asks to be let inside, you say YES. That's a handy tip I've picked up over the years, and now I feel I should pass this wisdom on to another. Treasure it.

crazyninny
crazyninny
Posted at

Remeber, don't join any cults unless they have been certified by me. ^_^

JOIN MY CULT.

Posted at

Normally I say welcome and give you a tour, but it seems that you've been here a lot longer than I have! So I'll say hi, and I hope you have fun in the wacky, and somewhat dangerous, world of the forums.

Also, listen to Amanda. Her advice about Renga helped keep me alive through some pretty tough times.

deepcheese
deepcheese
Posted at

Welcome to the forums, then! I hope to see you posting around here more and more!

Posted at

ha ha ha! You guys are funny!! ^_^

Thank you so much for welcoming me, I was a bit nervous about posting something! But thank you guys!

Hi to you Renga Studio! Hmm, I shall contemplate your offer but it does sound tempting!

Yay, I've been looking at the tips and advice forums because you guys really know how to really make your comics shine, and I hope to do that too someday :)

I will start checking out and participating in the forums if they're like this!

THANK YOU ALL!!! *Waves*

Orange
Orange
Posted at

Hey there, new..forum…er! Nice to meet you :D

*also wave*

Dark Clown
Dark Clown
Posted at

Welcome, Would you Like a Cold Hot Cola?

Insanity
Insanity
Posted at

Welcome, Would you Like a Cold Hot Cola?
DON'T TAKE IT!

IT HAS…*shifty eyes*

PURE HORSE JUICE!

crocty
crocty
Posted at

I'd say something, but Custard has already said everything I was gonna say…

Hey, me and him are very similar…

Welcome to the forums!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.