Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Posted at

I'm pretty sure this would be community.

I'm looking to name this chick:

I do have a few names in mind, but I wont intrude your brains with them. Just help me name her!

This is sort of like a fun thing, right? …eehhh?

After the top names are picked, you guys can vote on them. Then you'll all have the satisfaction of contributing to a comic you'll never read, here at Grim The Reaper, on Maple Syrup Comics.

Posted at

I'm thinking maybe a "Clancy", It's a boy's name, I know, but I think it could work.

Kroatz
Kroatz
Posted at

I'm thinking Nicxy, It's a name I decided not to use for one of my characters…

Posted at

Maple Syrup Comics.
Well I'll be. You guys did manage to get it up and running. Last time I checked it out, it was only a "coming soon" poster.

Chernobog
Chernobog
Posted at

She looks like a Sam to me.

Posted at

THAT'S EVEN BETTER! THANKS EVEN MORE!

Yeah, I like Sam better. Which is good, because I wanted to use the name Amber elsewhere.

SansTalent
SansTalent
Posted at

Does she not have a nose?
Well, Sam sure fits there, but that girl strikes me as someone who would benefit from an embarrasing middle name. Samantha Jetzabel does have a nice ring to it, doesn't it?

Posted at

Does she not have a nose?

She does not. And I'm probably going to wait for more names now. In case something even better comes up.

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Sara? I dunno, seemed like a good name. Well, if it ain't I'll think of another one.
Stacy, maybe?

Pirka
Pirka
Posted at

I know this is in no way helpful in terms of names, but DAMN, I love her character design!

Posted at

I know this is in no way helpful in terms of names, but DAMN, I love her character design!

Thats a nice way of saying breasts ;)

Comics be damned if breasts don't boost readership. ;D

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Thats a nice way of saying breasts ;)

Comics be damned if breasts don't boost readership. ;D
That is very true, just hope my artist is good enough at drawing. Still, what is her personality? Would help with the name.

Posted at

Good point! Well, in an effort to keep it short and sweet, she's sort of the nice girl. She's got a punk streak but she only shows it when she needs it. Her main role in the story is being the mature one who keeps Grim and her brother from killing each other.

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

In that case, I'm thinking either Sara or Sarah. Just seems like the name for a girl like that.

same
same
Posted at

Clair, Julie, Rayne, Alexi, Bernard.

OR! Flair. A mix of clair and flare. Gives it that Firey personality thing people keep yammerin on about. Or maybe just keep it less confusing and Flare.

DrLuck
DrLuck
Posted at

I'm in favor of Clair. It's got the harsh "c" sound that I dunno, seems to fit for me.

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Could give her an unfitting name, which would be why she shows her punk side, at least part of the time. Like when they meet. "So, what's your name?" "Olivia" "Phhhpt!(Drinking a soda) Olivia? You're seri-""You have something to say about my name?""No mam.(Scared)"

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.