Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Posted at

a very laaaaarge lobster then…and he would have to be tied up and naked

Posted at

Yeah right, I bet you'd still cry if he was taken by pod people.

Posted at

a very laaaaarge lobster then…and he would have to be tied up and naked

Not nearly painful enough. What, you new to the internet? Surely you can think of a better torture than that.

Like maybe reading through a full page of 4Chan posts.

Posted at

Hi there! Welcome to DrunkDuck. Hope you feel better about whatever your brother did to you soon.

Pro-Tip: A combination of /b/ and /v/ posts from 4chan might do the trick to make anyone beg to lose their literacy, or 'hate themselves bald' in order to make peace with you. Of course, you could combine that with the lobster, but would you really want to have your brother sitting at his computer naked? Why not just use his clothes as 'live lobster cages' instead? Same effect, less 'oh god I wish I could unsee that'!

Posted at

what or who the hell is 4chan??? o.0

and yes, I'm fairly new to the web since I've only been able to convince my parents to buy it since this september because I need it for school…what's wrong with that??

-edit-

I was talking about putting my brother naked and tied up IN A BOX with an enormous lobster…him sitting naked at his computer…*shiver down spine*…

custard…what the hell are pod people…?

Posted at

My B-day today ^^

I came home at 6:45 AM and slept for only a few houres, but I had a great time in the city ^^

Posted at

Happy Birthday and hello as I have not introduced myself! You still having problems with your bro? For a small fee I can see that he has an "accident"…

Posted at

Hey there!
(If someone offers you a cola, DON'T drink it. It has laxatives in it D: )

Ohhhhh. Now I get it.

…..

'Scuse me! Gotta go!
(Runs to nearest bathroom)

Posted at

lol ^^

whell, he's still an ass, but I ignore him and my parents FINALLY decided to do something about it…it's like there scared of him or something 0.o

D0m
D0m
Posted at

Welcome. Read Nadya. =P

Posted at

Welcome, and enjoy!

Posted at

ok, is it me or is the mailing system of DD totally f*cked up???o.O
I hav'nt been recieving mails when some of my fave'd and mail activated comics update and now I can barely catch up O.O". So, do any of you know what's going on?

deepcheese
deepcheese
Posted at

Welcome to drunk duck! Hope that you like it here!

Orange
Orange
Posted at

You might wanna try the other help forums, and try not to necro this thread ^^;;

And uhh…deepcheese, she's been here for awhile…a long while.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.