Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Hio Everyone!

Ailorn
Ailorn
Posted at

Hi, Im New. Im just here to say hi! Oh, i just said that didnt i… Anyway check out my comic The Great Adventures of Kizzy.

I posted about myself furthur down, sorry i dont mean to just plug the comic. >,<

Bradleyo
Bradleyo
Posted at

Hello Ailorn,

I'm just as new as you are, but I thought I'd welcome you anyway.
So welcome to Drunk Duck.
~Brad

amanda
amanda
Posted at

Hi, Ailorn! You have a really cute drawing style - I'll check back later for page 3 - yay!

Posted at

introduce yourself and not your comic
or the topic gets locked. =P

Cthulhu
Cthulhu
Posted at

That IS a cute drawing style. Glad to see someone like you joined. :)

Posted at

Welcome! As Subcultured said, please tell us a bit more about yourself. This isn't the sub-forum to plug your comic; you can do that in the "Hey Everyone Look What I Did!" sub-forum. Otherwise, enjoy this excellent site! :)

Ailorn
Ailorn
Posted at

Sorry, i didnt know no plugging. Gomen ^-^

Lessee im 24, i graduated last may with my MA in psychology. I got married last summer and my husband is over in iraq. Im a geeky girl, was very shy in HS. I love anime, Ranma, Inuyasha, Bleach, Fruits basket, Chobits, naruto ect. I also love manga. The first one i bought was Card captor sakura master of the clow vol 4. Sooo pretty. I did a comic for my college news paper, which was pretty popular. There wasnt much competition though. I have Attention Defficit disorder, so i get quite random. I also love to play table top role playing games hence a shadowrun comic. I've always love to draw, and thought manga was very pretty. Ive had a thing for eyes and such for a while. And it's my dream to actually get my own drawings published and to be popular. We'll see if it ever happens. Im terrible at keeping to deadlines and i dont draw nearly enough. (watching anime, and playing video games gets in the way)

I also love reading fantacy novels. My favorite authors are Piers Anthony, Terry pratchet, Robert Asaprin, and a few others. Reading books gets in the way of drawing too… Just last week i found a new book and stayed up till 6 am trying to finish it.

In any case, my husband is very supportive of me drawing a comic. He even teased me about when we had to get me my own domain name… hehe ^-^ With his help i think i can succeed with this comic. After all, some of the characers are his.

Orange
Orange
Posted at

Oh, hello there!

I see you also like manga, fantasy and such :3….
Hope ya like it here!

Posted at

Welcome to DD. Hope you last long and enjoy your stay. Avoid Top Drawer and make friends with everybody.

And don't you dare leave us…

Posted at

Welcome to DD. Hope you last long and enjoy your stay. Avoid Top Drawer and make friends with everybody.

And don't you dare leave us…

Yeah, what he said! :) As for me, I have plans for Top Drawer…evil plans… :evil: lol!

Ailorn
Ailorn
Posted at

whats top drawer? o,o. is that the popular ones? Im not going anywhere. Since i joined ive been drawing alot more often. Plus in the middle of a comic. ^-^

SnakeByte
SnakeByte
Posted at

Welcome. I think that your comic is great, keep up the good work.
Welcome again to DD!!

crocty
crocty
Posted at

Welcome, little miss plug!
>:)

Posted at

Welcome to the Duck!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.