Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Hola from the Newsarama guy

Posted at

Hey I'm Ryan McLelland. I do a bunch of articles and columns for Newsarama and do alot of movie stuff over on Latino Review.

So I thought I'd share some of my comic stuff here on Drunk Duck because…well…its fun to share.

I do Philly and Wise Intelligence. Check it out sometime.

And always check out Latino Review and Newsarama…or else they won't pay me anymore.

:)

Posted at

Hey Ryan. Sharing is fun. :)

Welcome to Drunk Duck.

Posted at

Welcome to the most awesom"est" webcomic community on the planet.

EHJones
EHJones
Posted at

Nice to meet ya', welcome. I'm pretty new myself.

Be prepared… as the "Newsarama guy", you're likely to get hit with a thousand PQ's asking you to look at people's books and do write ups on them!

(Now where is that PQ button?)

Posted at

Nice to meet ya', welcome. I'm pretty new myself.

Be prepared… as the "Newsarama guy", you're likely to get hit with a thousand PQ's asking you to look at people's books and do write ups on them!

(Now where is that PQ button?)

I've been doing a column on Newsarama for two years now called 'Your Indy Weekly' - which focuses on a new indy comic book each week.

Thus far out of 100 some odd columns I've only done ONE review of a webcomic.

So…if someone thinks they have what it takes, have a GREAT original concept, and isn't like…words on top of videogame captures…DO HIT ME UP with a private message. Why not? OR…just drop a note here in the forum…or on the message board of PHILLY or WISE INTELLIGENCE.

I usually like doing something where people can go out and buy it somewhere …whether that be a store or FROM somebody…but I'm not opposed to doing a great webcomic once in awhile!

EHJones
EHJones
Posted at

Ya' know, if I had an actual regularly updated comic up there rather than just our comic book challenge entry, I'd be begging you for a review.

That being said… I'm still tempted to beg for an inside track on how to get a job writing a Newsarama column! LOL Sounds like a pretty sweet deal to me!

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

So…if someone thinks they have what it takes, have a GREAT original concept, and isn't like…words on top of videogame captures…DO HIT ME UP with a private message. Why not? OR…just drop a note here in the forum…or on the message board of PHILLY or WISE INTELLIGENCE.
Welcome to DD Ryan! Enjoy yourself here :)

As for a review, I won't suggest my own comic, but to suggest one off the top of my head you could try Hello Nano.

Cthulhu
Cthulhu
Posted at

"Newsarama"

Heh heh heh.

Posted at

I had a friend named Dee Dee so I don't feel so dirty saying it that way.

I need to train myself to just refer to this place as DD though. When talking to friends, saying the full name has gotten rough cause I tend to talk so fast it keeps coming out as "da dunka dunk".

Makes me sound drunk myself.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.