Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
PIT_FACE
PIT_FACE
Posted at

headbanging's the only dancing i can do.
until i get drunk…then i take my shit on down to shake down street!
DROP IT LIKE IT'S HOT MOTHER FUCKER!>:D

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

I can't dance and I can't talk. The only thing about me is the way I walk.
Nooooooo! D:

The big come back by Genesis that was such a massive hit for about 5 minutes then we all started hating it. D:

TheShah
TheShah
Posted at

In private.
Under the guise of Felipe, a mysterious Luchador with an overabundance of cheap cologne.

Buenos noches senor. ;)

Posted at

I love to dance! I use to dance a lot more back in freshman year when going to school dances was the coolest thing evur 4 rell, but I still do when the occasion permits it. I'm not afraid to dance in front of other people, but it did take some time to get over. I don't think I'm necessarily any good, but in a big enough group it doesn't matter how good you are at it. I can't get low/drop it though. My knees give out halfway.

I don't like grinding though. Because having lady parts means a guy'll come up to you and start rubbing his junk all over your business. It's like they take advantage of the fact that you can't see their face. Plus after a while, I usually start getting really guilty and embarrassed. I made a chart for some of my sophomore friends, who have yet to experience this phenomenon.

Science!

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Unless it's coordinated dance like the hustle or electric slide, or random jumping up and down and lots of around, I'll just be snacking by the snack table, or making rude jokes with my other friends who can't really dance a real dance.

Armagedon
Armagedon
Posted at

dancing is fun. Can just make a fool of yourself and no matter what other people say… 90% of them are really just doing the same thing!

Though as far as coordinated dances, I'm very partial to watching people Tango and Swing. Those are some of the coolest dances ever.

DarkGesen
DarkGesen
Posted at

The best way to dance is as if no one is watching… unless someone actually is watching. Then you follow this brilliant tutorial.

Posted at

cuz you're friends don't dance and if they don't dance well they're, no friends of mine.

You are now my favorite person ever for saying that.
I would say "Marry me" but I assume you are a guy…and I'm lesbian so it might not work out

Anyway How do I dance?
Like no one's watching,I actually have no idea what my moves are like because I don't pay attention because i get too busy lookin at the ladieeeesssssssss

FormerDDer
FormerDDer
Posted at

I'm Greek, so I can move my hips. Arguably, I can move them better than most girls. This unfortunately leads people to either thinking I'm gay, or just pointing at laughing at me.

It's always a great time when I go dancing, though. We all have fun.

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

I'm Greek, so I can move my hips. Arguably, I can move them better than most girls. This unfortunately leads people to either thinking I'm gay, or just pointing at laughing at me.

It's always a great time when I go dancing, though. We all have fun.

?

Genejoke
Genejoke
Posted at

I do the truffle shuffle :)

FormerDDer
FormerDDer
Posted at

?

No, no. Nothing like that, no. lol! Think something like belly dancing, but on a guy. It's kind of like that.

mlai
mlai
Posted at

I want to punch and kick a sandbag. OH GOD I WANT IT. Lifting weights is not enough I NEED TO PUNCH IT.

Now I practice punching with dumbbells but it's NOT ENOUGH I NEED TO PUNCH SOMETHING SOLID. HARD.

If I had somewhere to hang the damn thing I'd go out and buy a sandbag this minute.

Next time the workplace passes around that corporate survey asking about improvements to the organization, I'm so going to put down "Punching bag in the gym."

Dance like a butterfly!

seventy2
seventy2
Posted at

do you mean this?

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

This is how I like to dance…

Man, I wish I had a suit like that.

blindsk
blindsk
Posted at

Man, I wish I had a suit like that.

Wow, and in a venue where an immediate dance crew comes readily to your back!

Feliq
Feliq
Posted at

With 100% commitment to the moment. As I gyrate in a grotesquely sexual manner I have this mantra running through my head, "No retreat, no surrender"!
I know I am the best dancer at DD because of this

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.