Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Arashi_san
Arashi_san
Posted at

It is lemonade extracted from the most delicious, yet most deadly of lemons. You become sick, yet you must adhere to the new addiction you acquire from the taste of these lemons. The addiction consumes you and you eat yourself to death.

A baby.

Rick Black
Rick Black
Posted at

The baby gets hungry, poops and gets bored at the same time, and starts crying so loud that you become deaf and your ears start to bleed. You die by bleeding to death.

A pacifier

diana_m
diana_m
Posted at

It's a pacifier of giant baby!So it's enourmous!The baby drops it on you and you are crushed to death.

A bike.

simonitro
simonitro
Posted at

While relaxing and lying down on the grass' national park, some fuckhead would drive his bike by accident on your neck which'll make you spit gallons of blood until you die.

A CD case.

crazyninny
crazyninny
Posted at

You'll cut yourself with the CD case. While tring to bandage yourself up, you slip and fall on the same CD case, slitting your throat open. While tring to call for help, and ninja will come into your home, take the case, and throw it at your head, splitting it open, and finally kill you.

A sloth?

cool guy
cool guy
Posted at

The sloth is actually a sloking and it tears you to shreads.

Me

Sea_Cow
Sea_Cow
Posted at

Cool guy tells me over the internet where he lives. While driving to his house with a baseball bat, I hit a pothole while speeding. That causes my baseball bat to fly through the window, shattering it. I detour to the body shop to have my car fixed, but the owner is actually a chainsaw murderer. He chases after me and somebody calls the police. Just as the killer is about to finish me, I pull the chainsaw from his hand and cut him up with it. Just then, of course, the police arrive. I start to explain, but they think I'm the chainsaw murderer that has killed several people in town. They shoot me. I die. :(

4chan

cool guy
cool guy
Posted at

You blow up because of it.

me…again

diana_m
diana_m
Posted at

You shoot yourself with an AK-47.

One Piece.

cool guy
cool guy
Posted at

It sucks so mutch you start bleeding out of your eyes and ears you die of blood loss.

Weird Al Yancovic

diana_m
diana_m
Posted at

You die from happiness when you hear his lastest album.

cool guy
cool guy
Posted at

You didn't write nothin

Bad Religion (the band)

Lycan90
Lycan90
Posted at

They slice you up and hang to pole and scream. "This is mah countre flog"
(obviusly wrote it wrong. XD )

Mustache.

diana_m
diana_m
Posted at

It get's to big and you can't breathe.

Cool Guy.

Stain
Stain
Posted at

He uses his aura of coolness to steal your girlfriend. You plot to murder him and your girlfreind as an act of revenge, and when the time comes to finally execute your plan, you trip and fall face-first onto your own knife.

A cup of untainted tea.

cool guy
cool guy
Posted at

He uses his aura of coolness to steal your girlfriend.
You are now my friend

It's to boring and you die

Diana_m

Ganolink
Ganolink
Posted at

we get so tired of you listing diana's name and then we explode

Cartman

cool guy
cool guy
Posted at

He makes to many jew jokes that they all attack us and we all die (hope you were talking about the one from south park)

Naruto vs One piece battle

Sea_Cow
Sea_Cow
Posted at

You realize that, by watching a Naruto vs. One Piece battle, that you might as well become an asian if you want to live like this. You don't have much money, so you get reconstructive surgery from the worst plastic surgeon in town. He messes up your face, so you have nowhere to go… except the circus. During one of your shows, the elephant goes on a rampage and tramples you to death.

cool guy
cool guy
Posted at

Blank spaces start to rape you and you explode

My corny jokes

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.