Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

I think it snowed here one Christmas… During the last iceage.

MuriraRK
MuriraRK
Posted at

Psh, who needs snow? The holiday songs are skewed to places with snow. "White Christmas"? Boo. I'd rather be hanging out in nice, warm weather and not have to shovel my way out of my house. And I get to save money since I don't have to buy heavy winter clothes.

;__; Who am I kidding? Snow would be cool to have during the winter. Last year, it got all hot and dry in southern California and made me kinda sick-ish. Not too fun. And then I accidentally left my bathroom window open and the crazy winds blew a crapload of dirt in, so I spent Christmas morning cleaning up my bathroom. D:

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

I hated waking up to 95 on Christmas.
My idea of Heaven!
;-)
Then you'd be better off in the Southern hemisphere, it's like that most places here this time of year. I doubt you ever get many chrissies that hot in California. Though it would be worse because of the contrast.

Posted at

I live in Virginia, by the waterside. We get snow maybe once every five years.

kyupol
kyupol
Posted at

snow is t3h suxxorz

Posted at

Living on a tropical island has its potholes. Right now it's 90+ degrees fahrenheit HOT!!! In fact, it's so hot that when I open my door I feel the heat literally rush into the room. I'd gladly trade a few degrees (maybe like 10 or so) for some snow.

So how are you all enjoying your winter?

*starts handing out Christmas cards covered in salt, pepper, and other dry spices*

Trade you? :P

I fucking hate snow.

Posted at

I wish we had snow where I live. We get a good snow about once every five years or so, but never enough where we can enjoy it.

Sea_Cow
Sea_Cow
Posted at

It just stopped snowing and started raining up here in Seattle. Just in time for Christmas!

herio
herio
Posted at

i been having a plasent summer amzingly it hasent been that hot it's been nice the only ice i have is in my drink

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.