Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Randal
Randal
Posted at

I'm pretty good at taking tests, so I don't know why I fret so much. Last year I was all worried about having to retake my Class A (Tractor-Trailer) tests over if I failed the first time, but I aced them and had time to study for and take Tankers and Multiple trailers as well. Passed those too.

I would have taken Hazmat, but you have to pay for a government screening ever since 9-11 happened and I also figured that I'd better get a few years under my belt before they let me loose with hazardous materials on my trailer. <_<

Posted at

I failed my behind the wheel three times before I got it on the fourth.
Was so nerve racking.
So don't feel bad. :)

Posted at

Aced both on the first try. And let me tell you how hellish it is to pass a parking test in a car WITHOUT power steering.

Djeinus
Djeinus
Posted at

I passed the written test, and almost failed the actual driving.

One of my friends failed the driving test, simply because he did not successfully stop at the stop sign. Twice.

SpANG
SpANG
Posted at

I failed…. THREE TIMES.

haha! Beat that!

Yeah, I didn't take it seriously until I took it again when I was 18. :P

Posted at

congrats!!

I passed the first time but only because the person giving me the exams was a family friend and she kept giving me hints…haha like on the last question she was watching me and I started to pick the wrong answer and she started clearing her throat loudly…and didn't stop till I landed on the right one…

Posted at

If you recall, meh dear, I too failed the written test.

Nicotine
Nicotine
Posted at

Pfft, don't feel bad. I failed mine the first time (Texas) then passed a weak later. The first time I didn't bother to read the book they give you, but I sped-read it the and it made a big difference XD.

Salsicoruc
Salsicoruc
Posted at

I failed the written twice but then aced the actual driving test on the first try.

It's because they had questions like this:
Can your vehicle slide on:
A. Sand
B. Gravel
C. Ice
D. Snow

And as a matter of fact, given the right circumstances, your car can technically 'slide' on pavement.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.