Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
spambot
spambot
Posted at

I make my comic with my brother. I think it's really cool when families share in creative activities.

Besides, no one wants Here there be Robots to suddenly look like Space Waffles. Trust me on that one.

Posted at

Whoa, DD really is a family thing. I didn't know so many people had relatives on here. ^_^ Hubby is just a member so he can comment on my comic (and his other faves), but my little brother's comic is becoming very popular, and deservedly so. Hellfire is a damn good comic, and being jealous of my brother's talent is what inspired me to draw. ;)

your brother's art really is good.

Adariel
Adariel
Posted at

my younger brother reads my comic once in a while. i didnt know he knew of the site in the first place, it was just one time he slipped while we were playing metal slug "boy (he calls me boy) i think you're getting better, that last page was pretty good, i think you could use some (blah blah suggestions)…". And i was like "You read my stuff!?"

i dont think he registered in the forums though (i think)

marine
marine
Posted at

aww you look so alike too…
I guess the apple doesn't fall far from the tree…

He's much more in your face, me and my comic penis do sneak attacks on the backdoor of you.

Posted at

my sister, (who has a master's in english XD), may start writing a story for me to draw out.

i hope she does.

Posted at

None of my family use the site (which I'm actually kinda glad about). I tried to get my younger sister to use it but it just gaveher more ammo to take the piss out of me with T_T

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.