Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Liaoriao
Liaoriao
Posted at

I FOUND ANOTHER ONE!

^ LOL ARROW?

Posted at

Then I'll have a hissy fit/delete all those icky posts/edit them myself/give you plenty of fair warnings.

Posted at

That last post has to be the most… I can't come up with a word for it…

Posted at

I'm establishing that England, and Aqua by extension, is fail.

I think this should be a game.

Coveinant
Coveinant
Posted at

Ok, I get banned and he posts those things. Where is justice in this, I mean even I didn't make fun of Englishmen or the UK. As I said earlier, I never meant those posts, they are reverse-psychology. Dirk, on the other hand, apparently meant his posts. (also give me till 4 central to reply, I'm in high school and I don't wake up till about 7. I mean seriously give me a chance to defend myself before you judge)

Orange
Orange
Posted at

Is that really the point?

You broke the rules,so…whoops.

Coveinant
Coveinant
Posted at

Will you read my last two post before you post with a pre-judging notion. I mean really, I may be serious but I do know when to joke and to use reverse-psychology get something done. Shesh.

Orange
Orange
Posted at

Eheh.
That's your idea of a joke…

Funny is in the eye of the beholder.

And..what prejudging notion?

Coveinant
Coveinant
Posted at

prejudge is to judge somebody before you know all the facts. And the jokes are ones you have to think about, not straight forward ones. Also will you guys let AQua post his response; speaking of who, where is he? I haven't seen him all day.

Orange
Orange
Posted at

I know what prejudge means…
and it's not like you don't do it.

Posted at

Dirk, on the other hand, meant his posts.

ha hah hahhah hah ha ha hah hah aha HA HAHAHAHAHA HAHA HAH AH A HAA AHAHHAHAHAHAH AHHAH AH AHAH HAH AH A HAH HAHAH AH HAH AHAH AH AH AH HAH A HA HAHAHAHAH AH HAH AHAH AH HAH AHAHHAHAH HAHAHA HAH AHAH AHAH HA HAH AH AHAHHAHA HAH AH HA HAH HAH AH HAH AH AH AHAH

You crack me up, boss.

Orange
Orange
Posted at

Dirk, on the other hand, meant his posts.

See…?

lol good one dirk.

kitty17
kitty17
Posted at

I still don't get the whole reverse psychology thing…was that with every single post?
I never noticed it. And what does reverse psychology have to do with you breaking the rules anyways.

korosu
korosu
Posted at

I still don't get the whole reverse psychology thing…was that with every single post?
I never noticed it. And what does reverse psychology have to do with you breaking the rules anyways.
I dunno… Half what what he's saying in his defense doesn't mean a lick of sense. :/

Posted at

reverse psychology is saying something so someone won't do it. Just wanted to clear that up.

kitty17
kitty17
Posted at

Lol, I understand that…but still. What's it have to do with him breaking the rules, how is that his defense.
Korosu's right…it doesn't make much sense.

Posted at

ha hah hahhah hah ha ha hah hah aha HA HAHAHAHAHA HAHA HAH AH A HAA AHAHHAHAHAHAH AHHAH AH AHAH HAH AH A HAH HAHAH AH HAH AHAH AH AH AH HAH A HA HAHAHAHAH AH HAH AHAH AH HAH AHAHHAHAH HAHAHA HAH AHAH AHAH HA HAH AH AHAHHAHA HAH AH HA HAH HAH AH HAH AH AH AHAH

AQua_ng
AQua_ng
Posted at

Let me, let me, let me counter your argument.

Your notion of reverse psychology is poor and under developed. The principle of reverse psychology is to get somebody to do/believe something by encouraging them to do the opposite. Basically, Reverse psychology is the term that describes the outcome where advocacy of one course of action persuades another person to do the opposite.

I see no instances of you telling somebody to do something in order that they do the opposite.

I don't even see the point of doing so.

And, going even deeping down the psyche, you claim that you 'know all about how people will respond to something and I know telling them to stop would only make them do it faster'. Do you really? Do you know the ins and outs of everyone's minds, they're motives, desires, personalities, self-esteem? Do you know what makes them tick, who they respect, how they would act in a situation? Looks like you're the one pre-judging.

Your whole concept of reverse-psychology is fundementally flawed. If no-one posts, then no-one posts. Telling others to post is useless. And of course its boring at 12 am, mostly because it's 12 am.

You say that you mostly use reverse-psychology when you post, it only to get a end result by way of going against what somebody said. Now that's not reverse-psychology, that's just rebelling, breaking the rules.

And what happens when you break the rules? Oh yeah, you get punished.

And, by the by, I know that Dirk Zephyrs is joking. He posts in other forums with etiquette and manners. He is merely mocking you.

Posted at

Let me, let me, let me counter your argument.

Your notion of reverse psychology is poor and under developed. The principle of reverse psychology is to get somebody to do/believe something by encouraging them to do the opposite. Basically, Reverse psychology is the term that describes the outcome where advocacy of one course of action persuades another person to do the opposite.

I see no instances of you telling somebody to do something in order that they do the opposite.

I don't even see the point of doing so.

And, going even deeping down the psyche, you claim that you 'know all about how people will respond to something and I know telling them to stop would only make them do it faster'. Do you really? Do you know the ins and outs of everyone's minds, they're motives, desires, personalities, self-esteem? Do you know what makes them tick, who they respect, how they would act in a situation? Looks like you're the one pre-judging.

Your whole concept of reverse-psychology is fundementally flawed. If no-one posts, then no-one posts. Telling others to post is useless. And of course its boring at 12 am, mostly because it's 12 am.

You say that you mostly use reverse-psychology when you post, it only to get a end result by way of going against what somebody said. Now that's not reverse-psychology, that's just rebelling, breaking the rules.

And what happens when you break the rules? Oh yeah, you get punished.

And, by the by, I know that Dirk Zephyrs is joking. He posts in other forums with etiquette and manners. He is merely mocking you.

AQua chill mate just give him another chance… if so…he so much as accidently do somthing wrong ban him without a debate….and all ya need to chill the fuck down! damn all this shit for one kid! and i am in psycology and i can probally tell ya what conveinant is. he is around 13 he is a kid who doesn't seem to be growing up and his life is built along video games probably a nerd… oh and korosu i have been watching wat you type and i already determined that in real you are quite annoying per your reason on dd for friends you may have plenty upon life but you have more here…

Posted at

AQua chill mate just give him another chance… if so…he so much as accidently do somthing wrong ban him without a debate….and all ya need to chill the fuck down! damn all this shit for one kid! and i am in psycology and i can probally tell ya what conveinant is. he is around 13 he is a kid who doesn't seem to be growing up and his life is built along video games probably a nerd… oh and korosu i have been watching wat you type and i already determined that in real you are quite annoying per your reason on dd for friends you may have plenty upon life but you have more here…

Whoa…

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.