Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
kitty17
kitty17
Posted at

AQua chill mate just give him another chance… if so…he so much as accidently do somthing wrong ban him without a debate….and all ya need to chill the fuck down! damn all this shit for one kid! and i am in psycology and i can probally tell ya what conveinant is. he is around 13 he is a kid who doesn't seem to be growing up and his life is built along video games probably a nerd… oh and korosu i have been watching wat you type and i already determined that in real you are quite annoying per your reason on dd for friends you may have plenty upon life but you have more here…

AQua already said he gave him plenty of other chances, in which Cov still failed to obey the rules. He warned him many times. Besides, so what if he's a nerd…I'm pretty much a nerd myself.
And Korosu's not annoying at all. I don't know what about her you find annoying but that statement was cold.
Also, learn how to use proper punctuation and grammar as it was a bit hard to understand what exactly you were saying.

AQua_ng
AQua_ng
Posted at

Extract taken from page 23 of the ^ Game

(all)^will miss my posting today, I don't have my laptop and my brother wants his back.

STOP!

Give me a minute to facepalm.

Oh sweet Jesus in the floaty white place, do you not understand?

Coveninant, this statement is directed at you.

You are not playing the game properly, you are breaking the rules.

Nobody does "(all)^", "<" or even "^,^"

It's about saying something fun about the poster above you, nothing else.

I've been deleting your posts for a week because they broke the rules after my numerous warnings.

Don't do it again or I will delete ALL your posts made in the Forum Games.

You've been warned.

Now, you can't say that wasn't a proper warning. It was also my final warning, with neon lights shining on it. I mean, who didn't miss it?

And last than a day later:

^Ah, STOP THAT! also it's a personal computer but I'm allowed to use it at school (seriously schools don't give out computers with 100 gigs). And I'm trying to get rid of it.

AND…there we have it.

From now on, all of Coveninant's posts will be deleted, no questions asked.

You can't be an elitist when you're at the bottom of the food chain.

Taken from page 26 of the same game.

I still stand by my stand of banning Conveninat.

korosu
korosu
Posted at

AQua already said he gave him plenty of other chances, in which Cov still failed to obey the rules. He warned him many times. Besides, so what if he's a nerd…I'm pretty much a nerd myself.
And Korosu's not annoying at all. I don't know what about her you find annoying but that statement was cold.
Also, learn how to use proper punctuation and grammar as it was a bit hard to understand what exactly you were saying.
For real. I feel like we're going around in circles here because despite how it's been said that Cov had been given so, so many chances, there are still people acting like he was banned without warning and saying he should get yet another chance.
Oh, and Tokyopimp? I would be insulted by what you said about me, but it'd certainly help if I had a better understanding of just what the hell you're trying to say through all that nonsense. Your post just amuses me to no end. I've had a stressful day, so thanks for the laugh.

Posted at

Korosu: 1 Tokyopumpnumbernumbernumber:1/0

OSHI–

Posted at

Korosu: 1 Tokyopumpnumbernumbernumber:1/0

OSHI–

No! Bad! If you are going to do that… use 0/1 shield first.(Like mine)

Coveinant
Coveinant
Posted at

Ok, now I'll explain. I used reverse psychology in a way that is not so apparent, one that most people don't think it is reverse psychology. I don't mind bandwagoning, mostly just over use of it; when I said stop doing it people mostly did the opposite of what I said. I don't really care what people do, just as long as it doesn't cause injury to me, but banning me for saying something I never meant is wrong. Seriously don't make me do an apology in CJ; I never meant those posts, they were reverse-psychology not meant to be taken seriously. I mean really, I may seem like a serious person but I know when to joke (thinking jokes, not direct jokes) and I shouldn't be taken so overly seriously. Now I've said this before AQua, I have ADHD and long posts I don't read them and most of the time on my comments I didn't take my meds so I couldn't think clearly (really I could barely do that day's comic), plus I only joined about two months ago and I was/am not going to go look for the origenal ^ game. And tk, I'm a 17 year old techie (great with tech and video games but bad at programming, and I am way more popular than any jock at my school) and you guys really don't seem to understand me, learn some respect and try to watch what I do, I rarely say an insult that I mean seriously. You guys are just over anylzing me and my personality.

Orange
Orange
Posted at

Seriously don't make me do an apology in CJ

lol.
So getting mentioned in CJ is going to be an honor?

and you guys really don't seem to understand me, learn some respect and try to watch what I do, I rarely say an insult that I mean seriously. You guys are just over anylzing me and my personality.

That's reallllly funny.
Some respect?
Respect us first and we'll do the same.

Coveinant
Coveinant
Posted at

Who says I don't respect you guys. Also Coveinant Journey is my main comic, so yeah it would make a difference. And you guys were over anylizing what I said, try thinking a bit simpler. Many people think something has to be so complex for it to work, in reality the simplest thing will work which is the way I use reverse-psychology and other things. It takes a flexible mind to think of a way to do it simple, and I have great fluide thinking.

Orange
Orange
Posted at

Analyzing…what? I remember that one post of yours…

^are all annoying

Fluid mind…
needed to tell us we are annoying.

Coveinant
Coveinant
Posted at

Fluid thought means you can think in an abstract light, figure out new ways to do something. And I was mad when I typed that, I am not responsible what I do when I'm angry. And again you're over thinking it, take it from simplily what I say not what I you think I mean because you will never know what I really meant. now let AQua respond, seriously I want you guys to stop thinking I'm a horrible person, I rarely mean what I say.

Posted at

And tk, I'm a 17 year old techie (great with tech and video games but bad at programming, and I am way more popular than any jock at my school) and you guys really don't seem to understand me, learn some respect and try to watch what I do, I rarely say an insult that I mean seriously. You guys are just over anylzing me and my personality.

look… if you ain't what you say proof it… and ya know the reason i am bein cold is because this bullsit is getting on my fucking nerve's… aqua… at least only ban him for a period of time…

Coveinant
Coveinant
Posted at

I agree, I mean I'm not the only one who has broken the rules. Why am I the only one that is being punished. Is it because I'm newer than the others, and you are picking favorites? I get treated like this in a lot of places but you guys seem to just keep on doing it. Look like a case of the pot calling the kettle black.

Orange
Orange
Posted at

But see Cov, here's the thing.
Even if you didn't use your reverse-psychology,
even if you weren't (maybe) a horrible person,
even if you didn't think we're probably dunces,

YOU STILL BROKE THE RULES.
I MEAN.
REALLY.

Orange
Orange
Posted at

Yeah, we all broke the rules in the game.
But we stopped after aqua told us we were doing it wrong.
You…didn't, pretty much.

kitty17
kitty17
Posted at

Exactly….and the reason I see alot of people treat you certain ways is because of what you posted on other threads. You continuously tryed to make yourself better than everyone else and portrayed yourself as an almighty, at which I still find hilarious.
Like that one kid you called a nerd and vaguely, said "I'm a techy so I'm alot more popular than you, hur hur".

Orange
Orange
Posted at

That too.
I'm pretty sure it's not cause you're newer, you started posting before I did.
And I vaguely remember you saying my spelling was giving you a migraine shortly after I started…

Posted at

This needs to be stickyed!

AQua_ng
AQua_ng
Posted at

I picked on you because even when I told you that you were breaking the rules, you still ignored me. Other people usually remedy their faults right away, but you…you did not just keep on trucking on the failboat, you actually broke the rules in nonsensical ways. You actually just talked about your life in a game. A goddamn game.

And I don't really care if you had ADHD, the fact that you're using it as an excuse ticks me off. If you keep on talking about your weaknesses and things that will hold you back, you're not making any progress. And there's no need to post 'just for the hell of it'. Quality > Quantity.

And you're still not making sense with reverse psychology. Please explain it slowly for me with real examples.

korosu
korosu
Posted at

Yeah, I'm still not getting the whole reverse psychology, either. And for future reference, things like that and sarcasm don't really work when you're talking via forums unless you're making it painfully obvious, rather than using them when talking to someone face-to-face. When you're having to just read what a person is saying, it's rather hard to tell when they're being serious, sarcastic, or trying to play mind games with you.

AQua_ng
AQua_ng
Posted at

And just to let you know, because Conveniant has been disrepecting his ban by continuing to post, I've notified the Admins about it.

kitty17
kitty17
Posted at

Yeah, but I bet it must get really annoying to have to be constantly remove 'em.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.