Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Posted at

1. That my wishes would result in how I indended them to result when I wished them, no tricks.
2. That whenever I had a creative thought I could conjure up the finished product without the months of work and limitations of talent I am currently obstructed by, immediate finished product that is exactly how I see it in my head.
3. That I would recieve clear happenstance opportunities to achieve whatever I desired, for the rest of my life, on a regular basis.

Drasnus
Drasnus
Posted at

I: Complete control of reality.

I'd then manifest the last two wishes into liquid and store them away beneath the earth in a large tomb. I would then plant the rumours of the treasure and observe those who quest for it with amusement.

Bocaj
Bocaj
Posted at

Oh and be a pokemon master-that's a good wish.
You wish to be the very best, like no one ever was?
Well yeah to catch them is my real test, and to to train them is my cause.
I will travel across the land, searching far and wide.
Each pokemon…
To understand…
The power…
That is…
inside

OK, this is a tough question for me, but I guess I wish for…
1.) There to be an afterlife of happiness that accepts everyone and everything eventually.
2.) A little less hate in the universe.
3.) Telekinesis.

Posted at

I'd wish for a zombie invasion…
Then I'd wish that they were filled with candy(Now pinata zombies)
Then I'd wish for a bat….

YAY!

I had better, more reasonable wishes, but this popped into my head and was too fun not to type.

Dragonizer
Dragonizer
Posted at

YAY!

I had better, more reasonable wishes, but this popped into my head and was too fun not to type.

What's more reasonable than candy-filled zombies?

Posted at

YAY!

What's more reasonable than candy-filled zombies?

As long as it is properly wrapped Candy so zombie goop can't touch it.

Drasnus
Drasnus
Posted at

YAY!

I change my wish.

Jellomix
Jellomix
Posted at

I wish that I actually had wishes and that this was not a "what if" question. ;_;

lastcall
lastcall
Posted at

I don't really want three wishes. If I could have what I wanted and everything was in my grasp, what would be the point in living? The whole point of life is to work towards new goals and strive for new and better things. It's what we do.

Posted at

That's too easy!:

1.) I wish people would learn to draw noses.

2.) I wish people would get some manners.

3.) I wish pixies would stop aping monkeys.

Posted at

… I wish I wish that…

1. I wish for a form of immortality where I don't age after the age of 25 and I'm immune to diseases but I can still be killed through trauma (Just to keep things interesting).

2. An ability I shall hence forth call "start over". Whenever I feel like it I can turn back the clock and find myself in the past in my youth with the knowledge from the future. For example if I want to go all the way back to the time of my 10 at the time when I blew out the candles on the cake I shall find myself standing in front of that said cake at that time in my 10 year old body. Kinda like downloading my mind into my body in the past. This power will not work forward so whenever I go back 20 years. Then I'll just have to deal with being patient.

Now it's hard to pick a third one since the first two can guaranty anything my heart desires with careful planing and abuse of my power. I'm tossing between teleportation, clairvoyance or something equally epic.

Posted at

1.) To be the master of every martial art known to man (somebody already said this, but might as well steal it…)

2.) To be a god of Rock and Roll. Pretty much, to be the best guitarist and singer ever. Seriously.

3.) To have girls fall for me by just like, looking at me.
Unless they already have boyfriends. Then they can just be like "oh. He's hot"

These wishes…are cool.

Walrus
Walrus
Posted at

1. To freeze time
2. Infinite wealth
3. Infinite wishes

And with that infinite wealth I would fix our screwed up economy. You stupid goverment you… You can't take our money to bail out compainies and expect us to help the economy after you took a bigger chunk of our money away.

Posted at

assuming that wishing for more wishes isn't an option:
1.no loopholes in my wishes (for exsample, wishing for a large safe filled with money and having it apper above me. SPALT!)
1b. asssuming that the above was atoumatic, i would wish for the holy grail of artwork (to be able to make something intresting to look at in less time than it takes to look at it.
2. the ablity to teleport
3. true happyness, and to finaly be satified.(is that 2 wishes?)
yeah, that would set me for life.

Posted at

1. An infinite amount of wealth
2. Any super power I want at my command at all times
3. My own secret Island with no government contact from any other country

cool guy
cool guy
Posted at

1.To be able to draw anime

2.A working scanner

3.To expirience life as Zero Kyuki from "Vampire Knight"

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

I really wish that I could fly…
…Into the sky
So very high
Just like a dragonfly
I'd fly above the trees
Over the seas in all degrees
To anywhere I please

Oh I want to get away
I want to fly away
Yeah yeah yeah
Oh I want to get away
I want to fly away
Yeah yeah yeah

lol!

Starbraces
Starbraces
Posted at

1. For Psychonauts 2 to became reality *sniffle*
2. To move to California, become a hobo and live in the Nickelodeon Studios dumpsters and then sneak inside when someone forgot to lock the door, and blend in with the rest and pretend I was a storyboard artist there =D UH, so I guess my wish is to become a hobo
3. That I had naturally blonde hair instead of black

Hapoppo
Hapoppo
Posted at

All I'd need is two wishes: one is to live in a world that formed around my own imagination. The other one, to be among the most creative people in the world to help fuel my imagination.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.