Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

If you had a size changing ray what would you do with it?

Randal
Randal
Posted at

Yeah. that link is… something else. Let's just show what it pointed to.

Frae
Frae
Posted at

that image is a bit creepy looking…
I think I would make my computer bigger so it look like I had one of the super computers you see in the movies. The big ones that super villians use in thier labs. Then, I'd do something boring with it like play chess or visit websites. lol.

kyupol
kyupol
Posted at

5. After I finally get everything I ever wanted in life, I take over the world with my size ray! *evil laughter*

So you will be a giantess (thats like fem-dom taken to all new heights…)? :D

Posted at

eerrrm…. I was just thinking along the lines of shrinking people's heads if they didn't do as I said. :p

I'm sure people would be so much cooperative with me afterward.

itsjustaar
itsjustaar
Posted at

I would create an army of rats and enslave the world. >]

Posted at

actually, i'm too kind hearted, i'd find some naive kid and place it in his hands.
Unless, you know, he stole fizzy lifting drinks, in which case…

itsjustaar
itsjustaar
Posted at

Hahahah, yes, that clip never gets old.

Posted at

I would enlarge the size of a Praying Mantis tame the noble creature and become the super hero known as the "ButterFly"

Posted at

I'd enlarge the size of my favorite food, eat it for three times as long, and then shrink it in my stomach to make it digest faster (and not get me fat)

Also, I'd take all the comics that wereoriginally printed larger but I could buy only a smaller edition… and I'd blow them up by an inch or so, haha!

Also also, I'd enlarge my monitor from 17 to 19 inch.

Also also also, I'd shrink my entire body couple of percent so that my feet better fit certain shoes that don't come in large sizes! 2-3% would be enough for that.

daftcrunk
daftcrunk
Posted at

With that special device, I would enlarge the whole world….so there would be plenty of farmland…whereas i would be farmer and grow pot and live with my family….with the world so big the big cities will exhale a bountiful of people, an exodus…..o yah, give the jews their own REAL country so they wont start anymore wars…..the muslims can have jerusalem……..lol

Skullbie
Skullbie
Posted at

Hmmm
-Enlarge bearded dragon and ride around on it.
-Get reference for comics by shrinking cities.
-Add volume to hair
-Give fist-sized moles to people who suck

Posted at

I'm sure someone said it but I'd make my dick

THIS

BIG!!!

That isn't all that long. Just sayin'.

I would shrink everyone who is normal sized and make all the midgets normal sized.

binaryfaye
binaryfaye
Posted at

If I had that I'd be making tons of money. Hello! Weight loss treatment!
People pay for anything if they think it'll make their thighs smaller….

Other than that, Hmmm…..

I'd make all my cheques those GIANT ones that you see charities holding in those photo-ops. I'd pay for EVERYTHING with them. Water bill? Giant cheque. Dr's office visit? Giant cheque. 1 package of gum from Walmart the day after Thanksgiving? Giant freaking cheque!

oh, and world hunger and all that….

Baconmoose
Baconmoose
Posted at

actually, i'm too kind hearted, i'd find some naive kid and place it in his hands.
and he would then use it to enlarge the size of his…

Personally, I move that unanimously all men here would use it for that. >>;; *Koff*
I'd probably use it for that and for those around me, and have the best weekend of my entire life. Nyeheheh…

Posted at

Create FREE energy with this ray! And then all the oil companies will be taken out. Muahahahaha

Posted at

My strenght the size of an ant ill be like hulk so ill gather a few friends get an rc helicopter and then give them guns with ammo and then send them off including me to fight and take the backyard we will fight WE WILL WIN WE WILL MAKE OUR BACKYARD HATIABLE FOR HUMANS WE WILL WIN WE WILL NOT GIVE UP UNTIL WE WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! O and ill use it to solve world hunger the end o wait not! I wanna explore the pond it will be like a ocean with sea monsters including the real ocean or a lake IMAGINE THE SEA MONSTERS THE KRAKEN THE HYDRA well the end for real now :P

gullas
gullas
Posted at

besides the obvious? *winkwink*

I'd probably supersize  a small rock of either platinum,gold or something rare thing that's desperatly needed in electronics, into something of a size of a mountain. Then I'd proceed to under bid the biggest suppliers of it, slowly working my way to monopolize that industry. Then make my fortune useful: maybe buy a small island nation and build a skull fortress/laboratory… 
Ah the dreams of becoming an evil mastermind…. 

Faliat
Faliat
Posted at

I'd buy a cheeseburger, plate and a knife, go to an empty warehouse or air hangar and enlarge them all, cut the cheeseburger as small as I could then I'd enlarge each piece and mail them in boxes to homeless shelters and food banks all over the country.
Lot of people need giant cheeseburger slices in these hard times. Lol.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.