Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

It's a gadget that combines everything in one easy to use product. It's not as klunky or big as the current "do it all" phones. And its got the new feature that lets you touch the screen to call up whatever you want, be it a numberpad or a keyboard, your contact list or your email.
That's the hype, not a reason for it. So far it does exactly none of those things; because it's not even available yet, but you want it for the promise of them (as if they're really uber-desirable features), that's what hype is. ;)

And there's the whole point. The product is a smash success before they've even made a sale. What a dream situation for the fat mandarins who produce this sort of tech junk. lol!

lothar
lothar
Posted at

http://www.drunkduck.com/Dreams_in_Synergy/gfx/mainn.swf

that's cool Sub !

although i have no plan to buy the iphone, it is prolly the start of a new phase of the internet , other products will follow , many people will buy cheaper less stylish versions . the point is - in the future , you will be able to access the internet from your celll , and Everybody will have cells – so why not adapt online comics to fit this new area ??? who cares if you want to use it or not ! a lot of other people Will be using it!
and IMO - DrunkDuck , being the #1 free comics site on the nets , should get in on the action !!!
We need DD-mobile !!!
http://www.drunkduck.com/community/view_topic.php?tid=29095&cid=228
that's what we should be talking about !

Locoma
Locoma
Posted at

The hype is pretty simple to get:

It's a gadget that combines everything in one easy to use product. It's not as klunky or big as the current "do it all" phones. And its got the new feature that lets you touch the screen to call up whatever you want, be it a numberpad or a keyboard, your contact list or your email.

that was exactly the point of my post, I said my friend's palm does exactly that and he bought it a year and a half ago. From what I've read of this topic the important points are
1) it's better
2) it's cool

hahaha, that sounds like an AD to me

Posted at

Are there going to be

" Hi im a I phone" "and im a Motorola"

Adverts.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.