Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Is there a John Tucker at your school?

Posted at

I just saw "John Tucker Must Die" on FX, and I was just wondering, is there a John Tucker in your highschool or college?

crocty
crocty
Posted at

Can't say it's a common name.

humorman
humorman
Posted at

I just saw "John Tucker Must Die" on FX, and I was just wondering, is there a John Tucker in your highschool or college?

Yes, there is a person at my school named John Tucker that needs to die.

Posted at

There are probably several but I don't know any. I mean, hell, when there are thousands of students there are no popular groups since there's no way for everyone to know everyone else. Mind you, that's what makes it funny when you see people in university who think they're in the non-existent popular group.

kyupol
kyupol
Posted at

Who is that?

pastel
pastel
Posted at

Who is that?

A type of guy who's very popular and dates several girls at once, but hides it from each of them.

Posted at

I attend an all girls school, so I sure hope not. :)

HippieVan
HippieVan
Posted at

I really wouldn't know. Not my crowd…

Bocaj
Bocaj
Posted at

I love that dude. He's such a bro. That movie was so intentionally hilarious.

gullas
gullas
Posted at

in a sense, yes…

Dave7
Dave7
Posted at

I was roommates with a guy like this in my very first semester as an undergrad. When one of his "girlfriends" (if you could even call her that) and I got into an argument after she stole my credit card, he tried to get me in trouble and called the cops, saying I was harassing him. When the cops got there and found out who he was (apparently he already had a rap sheet), they refused to take him seriously, and actually threatened to jail him for wasting their time. The evening ended with me and three cops stading in front of a patrol car, sharing cigarettes and talking shit about this guy. He never bothered me again after that.

warefish
warefish
Posted at

I attend an all girls school, so I sure hope not. :)
I attend an all guys school so so do I…

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.