Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Comic Talk and General Discussion *
warefish
warefish
Posted at

Light conversations about the weather with someone on the other side of the world has always been a favourite past time of mine.

The weather is nice and warm in Sydney right now. It'll get hotter later in the evening. But now… it's nice…

8D

NickGuy
NickGuy
Posted at

man you guys are a bunch of bitches. partying in the cold is epic. get a grill going outside and everyone brightens up. put beer bottles and cans in a snowdrift, its tastes much better than a cooler or fridge.

55 gallon drum cut in half. It's big and can fit several racks of ribs, large steaks and about 20 hambergers and keeps those who whines about it being cold warm.

Or the Old Army tanker way: Pack the ice and snow into the grenade launcher or the grenade box on the AFV for the cans and bottles and roast the food by the personal heater exhaust or on the engine deck of an M1.

i like the way you talk

Posted at

It's cold (huge snowstorm last week for the DC area), but I go back to school this weekend and it's still in the 50s there. Which won't feel cold at all.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.