Moonlight meanderer

Just drifting in.

Brenin
Brenin
Posted at

Hello everybody!

Er… What else do I say… *Looks around nervously*

Posted at

Welcome! Try telling us about yourself, your interests, your dislikes, anything really. Just give us something to work with before this thread gets locked.

Here's a quick question for you: Do you like comics? See, if you can answer that, you'll be on a roll here! :)

Posted at

Here's a quick question for you: Do you like comics? See, if you can answer that, you'll be on a roll here! :)

This is practically an entry requirement.

Hello to you, friend Brenin! I'm Custard Trout, the guy with no comics but will be starting one 'soon, really soon, like tomorrow or next week or a year or two'.

Tell us about yourself, that we may point and laugh. I mean, welcome you some more.

Brenin is a nice name, like a character in fantasy novel. I can see him owning an inn, providing friendly service to any adventurers who might stop by. I bet he sees a lot of weird things, and has many a tale to tell

. . .

I'm not too sure why I did that.

crocty
crocty
Posted at

WHY HELLOOOOOOOO THERE.
No need to be nervous, we're not going to harm you.
Just put your head down a used toilet and flush.

>:)

Brenin
Brenin
Posted at

I do like comics. I am trying to make some I like them so much. I might be failing at that, but what can you do?

Have you been to my inn, Custard Trout? You seem to know it well O_O I should make a comic about it ;)

Anyway… I am an English major, also studying American Sign Language. I like art, music (Evanescence and Rasputina are my two favorite bands, but I LOVE a lot more), and long candle lit walks on the beach…

Sorry I'm being odd.

Today's been a good day.

I got hired this morning. I didn't even have an interview, I just walked in to ask about my application and they gave me a job…

And I made an 84 on my Logic test.

And tonight I'm going to win the lottery.

Wish me luck!

Posted at

I do like comics and long candle lit walks on the beach and some other stuff.

Good, you'll fit right in. Like a lost jigsaw piece, found in the bottom of a sock drawer.

So do you carry the candles or just set them up then walk across the beach? If you carry them, make sure to use a holder. Hot wax is nasty.

Posted at

Hi, Brenin! :) My name is Mr. Studio, but you can call me by my first name–Renga! I see you're feeling a bit nervous since you're new here and all, so I'll do whatever I can to help you feel comfortable. Just don't look outside the window; there's some weird stuff going on in our skies right now…

amanda
amanda
Posted at

Hi, Brenin - welcome to the forum! Congrats on your new job - they must have hired you because they sensed your inn-running abilities.

Posted at

Welcome to the Duck!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.