Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
waff
waff
Posted at

*I lock sea_cow into a small metal box and ship him to timbuckto* This which I haven't thought of anything to do on is now mine.

therealtj
therealtj
Posted at

I pee on the hill to mark it as being my territory. It is now my hill, no matter what you say.

waff
waff
Posted at

*:evil: pulls out a high-pressure hose and some deoderant*…5 minutes later…*waff is alone the now soaked hill enjoying a soda* The now soaked hill is mine.

Posted at

I hire a sniper and he shoots your soda. It spills all over your pants, as you rush home to change I steal the hill. Right now I am dancing on the top of my hill

therealtj
therealtj
Posted at

Your Sniper is actually my red spy. He kills your team, and the hill is mine.

cool guy
cool guy
Posted at

After you fail to pay the sniper he kicks you off the hill and I shoot him in the head. The hill's mine and now painted Blue and Red.

therealtj
therealtj
Posted at

You live on the hill for several years. Over time, you develope a community of fellow hill-people, you being the mayor. Eventually, however, the red and blue sides begin feuding as to wich side is better. After a month of bloody warfare, they result to nuclear warfare. Everyone on the hill dies.

As soon as the radiation goes down, the hill will be mine!

Sea_Cow
Sea_Cow
Posted at

I bottle up some radiation and once the rest of it has passed and tj inhabits the hill, I throw it at him. Hill is Sea_Cow's hill.

Kaolyne
Kaolyne
Posted at

Get a giant hammer and swing Sea_Cow away. (Like in golf) I build up an anti-other-people shield around the hill which only lets me pass. Whoops! And must not forget to put "Kaolyne's Hill" signs all over the hill. The shield-generator is mine, and so is the HILL!!!

Sea_Cow
Sea_Cow
Posted at

Politely inform Kaolyne that her metaphor would be more accurate if it she reffered to croquet rather than golf. While she tries to figure out what the fuck croquet is, I dig under the hill, deactivate the shields and pull out all the signs. Just as Kaolyne is about to discover croquet, I kick her off of the hill. Sea_Cow is the current owner of this property which is a hill.

Kaolyne
Kaolyne
Posted at

I politely inform Sea_Cow that it would be even more accurate to call me a HE than a SHE. While Sea_Cow is trying to think about what I said, I then equip a giant croquet mallet (Which I figured out earlier) and send Sea_Cow flying away into the Looney Tunes universe. I then put land mines, along with "Kaolyne's Hill" signs, all over the hill. My precious hill! MINE!

Posted at

I throw a tennis ball on your hill. The landmines blow your hill (and you) to smitherines. I now own the ashy ditch in the ground

therealtj
therealtj
Posted at

While you relax in your ashy ditch, I rebuild the hill, burying you alive. I put up a nice tombstone for you, on my hill.

Posted at

I dig my way up through the ground, then I rip up my tombstone and bash you on the head. As you see stars I kick you off my hill and steal your top hat. HA!

waff
waff
Posted at

*…I pick another hill and claim it as the target hill* This hill is mine.

cool guy
cool guy
Posted at

I kick waff into th 6798th dimension and build Edward Scissorhand's mansion on top of the hill.

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

I go off into the SW universe and claim it as my own, oh yeah and the Death Star.

Kaolyne
Kaolyne
Posted at

Call Luke to destroy the Death Star. While Salsa is running for escape, I steal the hill and put it back where it belongs. I put "Kaolyne's Hill" all over the hill. Then I put a flag on top of the hill saying "Kaolyne- Savior of the hill from the Death Star destruction". I pay a lawyer to sign a contract for me to own the hill. He will sue anyone that tries to steal my hill. Now it is mine!

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

Sadly, I'm that very lawyer. I'm also very trustworthy. I trick you into willing the hill over to me and then kill you.

Sea_Cow
Sea_Cow
Posted at

I go back in time and rewrite the Constitution to say "The hill belongs to Sea_Cow". No legal action can affect my hill now!

D_Dude
D_Dude
Posted at

Sadly the hill is not lying in U.S. territory. I can therefore freely claim it.
The hill is mine.

Posted at

I attach a fake dollar bill to a string and I lure you off the hill. I also steal your hat. Right now I am dancing on top of my hill next to my collection of stolen hats

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

I bring a large movie fan to blow away all the hats. When you run to chase them, I take my rightful place on the hill.

therealtj
therealtj
Posted at

Garbonzo Bean returns with the hats. You and Garbonzo Bean prepare for an epic fight over the hill. You stare at eachother dramaticly, for what feels like hours. Right as Garbonzo Bean prepares to deliver his first blow, I quickly pounce on her, and viciously maul her, until I grab my hat. You stand there confused by these events, and don't expect it when I jump at you, pushing you down the hill.

The hat, and the hill, are mine.

Sea_Cow
Sea_Cow
Posted at

Suddenly, I blow up a chunk of the hill, knocking off your hat. You hang perilously from the ledge. You could climb back up and reclaim the hill, but you would need to let go of your hat. So you let yourself fall. The hat is yours, the hill is mine.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.