Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
gullas
gullas
Posted at

I pull up my cell phone and make a phone call…

me : Hello..
Phone : *grumble grumble grumble*
me : oh it's for you *hands Sea_Cow the phone*
Sea_Cow : hello?
*roundhouse kick in the face*
me : thanks Chuck Norris, the hill is mine now :)

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

I disconnect the phone. And while you are busy trying to call to Chuck for help, I claim that which is mine. (The hill)

waff
waff
Posted at

*I find a way to stop gravity in the area around the hill and as niccea and gullas float off I attempt to figure out a way to stay on the hill* the gravity-less hill is mine.

Posted at

Thank's waff you just gave ParkerFarker the SPACE monky an advantage! While ParkerFarker is sleeping, I steal his space suit, and I use it to guard myself from attaks as I float to the hill. I also grab Gullas hat, can't pass up an opportunity to frame PakerFarker for a crime I commited! I plant a flag in my hill, which holds me down

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

I turn gravity back on and then trick GarbanzoBean into using my cleverly disguised catapult as her bed. I then launch her into the river nearby. Then I have all my strike craft fly routine patrols around the hill. The hill and surrounding airspace are now mine.

Sea_Cow
Sea_Cow
Posted at

I double gravity on the hill and your airplanes are flung to the ground. The hill is mine.

Posted at

I buy the hill from Sea_Cow for a large amount of money. I then sell it to Bill Gates for an even larger amount. The hill is now property of Microsoft(R).

(Renga leaves the thread counting his money).

therealtj
therealtj
Posted at

People are strongly dissapointed by how this hill isn't backwards compatible with previous hills and crashes frequently. Most people decide to stick with Hill XP. Microsoft decides to abandon the hill, and I take it.

The hill is mine.

Posted at

I feel bad for the hill and consult it after Renga sells the hill and microsoft abandons it. I become the hill's personal theropist and convince it to turn on therealtj. I won't get caught up in the details but the end result is that THE HILL IS MINE!

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

But for some reason there is a shift in reality and now I am on the hill while you have been teleported somewhere over the Pacific Ocean.
The hill is mine.

WiffleBall
WiffleBall
Posted at

I launch RPG rocket at 55MPH.

At.

Your.

Face.

The hill is mine.

Sea_Cow
Sea_Cow
Posted at

I launch my face at 55MPH

At.

Your.

RPG.

The hill is mine.

DefJam101
DefJam101
Posted at

I launch MAI hill at 55MPH

On Top.

Of The.

Old Hill.

The hill is mine and new!

cool guy
cool guy
Posted at

I do nothing cuz no one has claimed my mansion my hill is still mine.

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

I claim your mansion on account that I am a ghost that haunts it. I scare you away and make the mansion, therefore the hill, mine.

Sea_Cow
Sea_Cow
Posted at

I beat'cho ass down. Hill is mine.

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

I stuff you into a 88mm Howitzer and fire you at the rest of the squatters on my hill.
Then I set enough fire power to bankrupt several supereconomies.
The hill/fortress of doom is mine.

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

I reject your reality and substitute my own. There is no hill with a fortress of doom. There is only the hill and me.

therealtj
therealtj
Posted at

While the lot of you are fighting over this hill, I go into the future where I can peacefully claim the hill as my own. Ten thousand years later, the hill is mine.

WiffleBall
WiffleBall
Posted at

In Ten thousand and one years a newer, better hill forms. I claim that hill. The hill is mine.

Posted at

I kill you.

Hill is mine.

Posted at

I create a complicated and unnecessary plan to get the hill. After a box, shaken up soda, and a bowling ball, ParkerFarker is unconscious and I am now TOP BANANA!

Posted at

I blow away Garbonzo_Bean with my explosive hand and then I take out a diet pepsi and a lawn chair and relax on the mountain. "Nobody can touch this mountain,or they get boomed." *reloads explosive hand*

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

I build a dome around the hill and fill the inside with ether. After you are passed out, I put you into a box, put that box in another box, then put that box in another box, mail that box to myself and SMASH IT WITH A HAMMER!!!!

All your hillz r belong to me.

Posted at

((Nice Empire's New Groove Ref Salsa))

I kindly ask Salsa to let me have the Hill. He is amazed at my politness and gives me the hill.

The Hill is now mine.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.