Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Comic Talk and General Discussion *
Walrus
Walrus
Posted at

There sure are a lot of loners around my school. It's so sad. Anyone here a loner?

Posted at

I'm a loner by nature. Yes I have friends and such, but I tend to like keeping to myself most of the time.

I don't consider it to be a bad thing at all, as long as it isn't taken to extreme (aka becoming a shut-in and keeping yourself away from the world). like everything else, it must be kept to a moderate level.

It's a good thing to be alone at times… it gives you time to think about a lot of things, and even get to discover things about yourselves that you otherwise wouldn't had noticed.

Social as humans were made to be, having some quiet time to yourself can help wonders.

Honestly, why do it always has to be considered such a bad thing to be a loner?? >=(

kyupol
kyupol
Posted at

There sure are a lot of loners around my school. It's so sad. Anyone here a loner?

Thats where I draw inspiration for comics actually.

Hawk
Hawk
Posted at

I have friends, but I think I'm still a loner.

horseboy
horseboy
Posted at

Pfft, please, everyone knows Loners are freaks

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

If it's so sad why don't you make friends with them all then? :)

Duh.

Posted at

This is the internet, everyone you will ever meet here is completely socially inept. Sure we'll say we have friends, by which we mean either MySpace friends or a guy we say hi too on the bus to work/school/gorilla skin emporium sometimes but we don't.

Now I have to go and cry in the corner. But not because I'm lonely.

marine
marine
Posted at

Other than my girlfriend and her friends & family, I've had no social interaction with other people for the past year.

In fact, I don't leave the house for long periods of time.

Its not so much that I don't like other people, even though I really don't like other people, its that people either love me or hate me. A lot of like what its like online for me. No matter where I go, I'm always me. People hate my guts or people love me. Whats worse is when I start to get close to people or open up to them, explaining that there is nothing going with me at all. I'm just a guy trying to get laughs. They can't accept that and they leave me. A lot of my friends die or worse they get married to chicks that don't like me at all. A lot of people think I'm doing sthick or an act, maybe I am sometimes. I'm always the same more or less, just at higher or lower volumes. If you get me one on one, the volume isn't as loud as when I'm in a group.

Oh uh, one of the mods add a dick joke for me here. I can't think of one.

-Ozone added dick joke-
Is it just me or does Steven Segal look like a wooden dildo?
…or maybe plastic…?

Posted at

….
Yeah, I've been a loner ever since a certain asshole at my school decided it would be fun to tell everyone that I'm a homicidal maniac.

In retrospect, maybe socially isolating myself wasn't the best response.

I'm getting better though. I've been becoming gradually more open ever since high school started. :)

Posted at

I'm getting better though. I've been becoming gradually more open ever since high school started. :)

That's good. Even if you're not out to make friends it's always a good idea to bounce ideas off people from time to time, get a different perspective on them.

I've been trying to open up a bit more meself, I'm definitely making progress. Yesterday I grunted twice!

Posted at

That's good. Even if you're not out to make friends it's always a good idea to bounce ideas off people from time to time, get a different perspective on them.

I've been trying to open up a bit more meself, I'm definitely making progress. Yesterday I grunted twice!

The other day I explained to someone that the "uh" grunt means "eh", and the "eh" grunt means "uh!"

It was a very deep, philosophical discussion.

Posted at

i aint no loner, av got tons nd tons of mates
at myspace

Posted at

I'm not a loner, but I do love my privacy. When I work with a group of people all day, I just want to go home and be by myself sometimes. And when 2o damn people come piling into my small room I gotta get my space.

Posted at

I'm not a loner, but I do love my privacy. When I work with a group of people all day, I just want to go home and be by myself sometimes. And when 2o damn people come piling into my small room I gotta get my space.

Preach on brotha!

Posted at

I'm such a loner. A lone wolf. Man I'm cool.

Posted at

A loser?

Jkin, you know I love you Ng.

marine
marine
Posted at

This sounds about like you loners:

Whereas, I'm another Henry Rollins classic:

And of course, we all happen to disconnect ourselves. Rather than post that video, I'll let you guys look for it. Even though I bet none of you see the homages to Taxi Driver.

I'll burn your soul.

lefarce
lefarce
Posted at

I go back and forth. I'm much different in real life, and am pretty socially meek. It's not so much that I let people walk all over me, but I'm extremely selective of who I allow around me. I don't care for people who just get drunk and do stupid shit constantly.

So I've got my own "group" of friends, but I'm not some myspace whore with five thousand people who I say I know but really don't say anything to.

Posted at

I love Henry Rollins comedic work actually. He's a good storyteller type of comedian. Kinda like Dave Chapelle.

Posted at

i think i qualify as a loner. i hang around 1-2 people. but i'd have more friends, if there were actually people in my school worthy of my friendship. lol! seriously, though, i've come to realize that it isn't healthy for me to stick to this few people; i overwhelm them because i have so many interpersonal issues. so we have very tense relationships at times. it's nothing good.

Posted at

I've only had like 8 friends in my entire life:P

I have Asperger's (lol ass burgers.) Syndrome, which prevents me from making friends too easily.

It also makes me sorta paranoid.

Posted at

I have a friend with Asperger's. But we connected easily and became friends really quick actually.

Posted at

I have a friend with Asperger's. But we connected easily and became friends really quick actually.

well, then obviously, he doesn't have that one symptom. or your a lot alike. either way that's still an apperent symptom.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.