Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Posted at

Vote for invisible Mafia, I swear you won't be disappointed

I had my fingers crossed.
Anyway, I want a good clean fair fight. No back stabbing, lynching, biting, kicking, spitting, raping, pillaging, plundering, sacking, razing, burning, slapping,gnawing, cutting, stabbing, impaling, voting, debating, eating french foods such as fries of the french, turtle fence building, cheese burger eating, consumption, consumerism, seizures, stuffing, punting, bitch slapping, pile driving, grave digging, grave filling, dying, breathing, drinking, or any other form of bodily function.

Now have fun!

Second

Posted at

Hey guys. Who would be a good mad hatter variant for a Hithchiker themed game? He's kinda the last role I need.

Of course I could just ditch that and come up with something else but I'm a traditional sort.

Zeph
Zeph
Posted at

The robot with emotional issues maybe?

I mean it'd be ironically humorous.

Posted at

The robot with emotional issues maybe?
He's already in the list. I found him to be a fitting paranoid.
Paranoid Android
A standard model android that came with the ship. Unfortunately it's the same standard model as Marvin the Paranoid Android and thus also clinically depressed.
Oh… What's the use?: Anyone who spends sufficient time with the paranoid android gets so depressed from his whining about the unfairness of everything that he ends up committing suicide. This happens to anyone who decides to visit him but if more then one people decides to pop up, he will only affect the first visitor although he will leave a sense of melancholy in the hearts of any subsequent visitor, regardless of their intention.

Zeph
Zeph
Posted at

Maybe just a modification of the face smacking flyswatter/spatulas as a robot, that slaps everyone because it can.

same
same
Posted at

I was going to vote for Frank the Same Reaver, but I MUST vote for "Popular people drink coca-cola, the drink of champions!" now.

You where going to vote for me after how mean ive been to you in the past?
I think youre becoming a man. For that you get a high five and an avatar. Providing I can remember where that picture of you was on the internet.
To bad hes not running though.
Everyone should vote for Zephs theme.

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

Voting is now open (actually, it's been open for a while. ^^; )

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

Re: Madhatter for Hitch Hiker Themed Game.

I dunno. Maybe the intelligent super computer that was planting bombs in the third book? I don't know it had a name.

Or maybe the potted petunia…seeking his revenge on hitchhikers everywhere.

Or to keep with a Vogan theme, the Ravenous Bug Blatter Beast

Also:

I have mentioned this in the Discusion thread but I might bring this over here. People have mentioned in the past that the number of games is daunting and driving people away. (I also am tired of looking up Roman Numerals). So these are some suggestions for a new numbering style for after we hit L. (I will be making a new comic for it anyways.) Take these as seriously as you would like.

There could be Mafia A - Z (I really don't want to start at one again)

If we start at one again, the GM has to think of a creative way to incorporate the number into the game title.

Either that or we start at a ridiculously high random number for kicks

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

A potted petunia that spawns sperm whales that wonder if the ground will be friends with him?
Edit: It's automatically assumed that the candidates re voting for themselves, so those don't have to be sent in.

crocty
crocty
Posted at

I dunno. Maybe the intelligent super computer that was planting bombs in the third book? I don't know it had a name.

Also:

I have mentioned this in the Discusion thread but I might bring this over here. People have mentioned in the past that the number of games is daunting and driving people away. (I also am tired of looking up Roman Numerals). So these are some suggestions for a new numbering style for after we hit L. (I will be making a new comic for it anyways.) Take these as seriously as you would like.

If we start at one again, the GM has to think of a creative way to incorporate the number into the game title.

A-Z sounds fine.

That or we start again at -50.

seventy2
seventy2
Posted at

Also:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

i wanna run mavia LXXII

Posted at

Obviously it'll be Mafia One Is The Loneliest Number, in which the roles are totally normal but all narrations are written in the form of ludicrously awful romantic fanfiction. It will be terribly uncomfortable for all involved and none shall speak of it again.

If that doesn't lure in the newbies, I ask you, what will?

On a less stupid note, I actually remembered to vote this time, whoa.

Zeph
Zeph
Posted at

The one Mafia to rule them all.

Okay, shoot me now for that terrible pun, right in the spleen. God I hate lord of the rings enough to take a bullet tot the spleen for even referencing it.

… Oh god I said it's name, that's TWO bullets to the spleen.

gullas
gullas
Posted at

Obviously it'll be Mafia One Is The Loneliest Number, in which the roles are totally normal but all narrations are written in the form of ludicrously awful romantic fanfiction. It will be terribly uncomfortable for all involved and none shall speak of it again.

If that doesn't lure in the newbies, I ask you, what will?

On a less stupid note, I actually remembered to vote this time, whoa.

Actually, I kind of like this idea. Not because I'm secretly a lover of awful romance…

ayesinback
ayesinback
Posted at

clever. very clever.

But a variation could be using the awful music from the 70s. Theoretically the music of the 70s and 80s was So Bad it brought about Noriega's surrender (fun fable - can't remember which song they claim actually did it)

The one Mafia to rule them all.

Okay, shoot me now for that terrible pun, right in the spleen. God I hate lord of the rings enough to take a bullet tot the spleen for even referencing it

Actually: the Maori as the townies versus a thinned-out ring brotherhood . . .

A Conchord could be the paranoid.

there's potential

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

OKay, voting ends tomorrow Right now we've got a tie, but seventy2 is running Product Placement's game, and the two of them have 3 votes. Same hit 2 first, I believe anyway.

In order to keep this fair and prevent any cries of fixing the votes, I request that whoever voted for our resident Master of Games needs to change it to seventy2 if you want that game to run.

And I believe there was talk about giving me a title. Please, thank you, but no. I just don't really see the point, now, if I had run this game in a GM election 15 times straight, I might agree, but honestly, I'm fine with salsa the luckless. I get killed all the time, even in my own games T_T

anyway, Voting ends at 18:00 CST tomorrow!

seventy2
seventy2
Posted at

The stubbornly luckless?

Posted at

OKay, voting ends tomorrow Right now we've got a tie, but seventy2 is running Product Placement's game, and the two of them have 3 votes. Same hit 2 first, I believe anyway.

In order to keep this fair and prevent any cries of fixing the votes, I request that whoever voted for our resident Master of Games needs to change it to seventy2 if you want that game to run.
Wait… Let me digest this… You're saying that 3 people voted for the Hitchiker concept but some of those voters titled me as the GM? If that is the case, you (Salsa) should PQ the person(s) who voted for me personally to inform him of his mistake.

As I said, I'm not running. I only designed the concept. It would be Seventy2's show.

gullas
gullas
Posted at

Wait… Let me digest this… You're saying that 3 people voted for the Hitchiker concept but some of those voters titled me as the GM? If that is the case, you (Salsa) should PQ the person(s) who voted for me personally to inform him of his mistake.

As I said, I'm not running. I only designed the concept. It would be Seventy2's show.

well good sir, that might be me… only due to some misunderstanding on my behalf, nothing serious though… okay maybe a little, I'm fairly sure I was half-asleep when I did that.

crocty
crocty
Posted at

Well, I'm convinced you're fit for the job.

I hereby vote for Product Placement.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.