Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Hakoshen
Hakoshen
Posted at

Isn't it still following the first person the reach the number? In that case, I have 5 and then dropped to four.

Tick tock Mafia! One hour until your doom.

I did think of that, honestly. So technically you ARE in the lead (hence you're still at the top of the list). However, I have a plan. And this time, no ricocheting bullets will be there to stop me!

BTW, there's like a 4way tie for first place. In the event of a tie, Zombie Lincoln
washington

No, Lincoln.

crocty
crocty
Posted at

Pardoner is only useful if you're mafia…
Also if you use your pardon on someone and they turn out to be mafia, you're screwed. =D

How would this tie breaker work? :o

Hakoshen
Hakoshen
Posted at

Pardoner is only useful if you're mafia…
Also if you use your pardon on someone and they turn out to be mafia, you're screwed. =D

How would this tie breaker work? :o

Lincoln for mayor, Washington for Pardoner. See? In a tie everyone is equally boned.

Posted at

But what if only the role for the Pardoner is a tie breaker? In other words, one of the runners get's 5 votes and we end up with 3 guys at second place. Does Zombie Lincoln get the role as a pardoner then?

Posted at

I just want a fancy role dang it. And if there is any red herrings like last game PP I could save them. I'd be a hero! Vote TFGM he could be a Hero.

Hakoshen
Hakoshen
Posted at

But what if only the role for the Pardoner is a tie breaker? In other words, one of the runners get's 5 votes and we end up with 3 guys at second place. Does Zombie Lincoln get the role as a pardoner then?

In that case, the runner up will be selected in the order of who got their votes first.

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

Okay, here is how it works.
I switched my vote to redbaron and here is why….

1) he is supported by Michael Caine, who is awesome. If you dont know who he is, you are not awesome. You have suffered critical awesome failure!

2) He bought some add space on my comic. This is not jsut a sound investment but an obvious bribe. I've never seen a bribe I didn't take! Cha-Ching!

3) he has not had a go before. I insist we only elect mayors who have not had a go yet!

That is all!

Posted at

Will I was going to do the sam Hark except for different reasons.

That is until he didn't reply to my pq asking him if he was mafia.

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

You were going to bribe me for different reasons?

Green monkey, your American flag campaign image with the patriotic pointing chap makes me feel alienated. You'll be forcing us all to eat cheese burgers and wear cowboy hats against our will! You need a more multi-cultural campaign to get me on board.

Or you could just bribe me.
I love bribes!

crocty
crocty
Posted at

It doesn't matter who you ask - Everyone is going to tell you they're not mafia. :P

Hark! Vote for me and I'll fave your comic! I started reading it a while ago, then forgot to fave it!

But a mayorial vote may motivate me to reread it!

Posted at

No I meant I WAS going to change my vote from me to Baron until he failed to reply.

Also I didn't mean to alientate anyone with my poster. Its just the American flag was the easiest for me to draw. I'm open to all races and what not.

waff
waff
Posted at

It doesn't matter who you ask - Everyone is going to tell you they're not mafia. :P
true dat.'cept for I'm a guy who makes terrifing monsters part-time.*holds up an 8by10 glossy photo* anyone want to see a picture of the evil sugar-coated cloud?

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

Hark, I haven't had a chance yet. And I read your comic.

Number two: I got no monies.

Thirdly: I wasn't a spammer

Fourthly: Page 100. You are in it a lot.

crocty
crocty
Posted at

…Hark and Baron are right…
I only ran because at the time of my decision, only two candidates, Monkey and that Zombie guy. So I decided that we needed 2 actual candidates.

And then this!
I officially concede!
D:<

crocty
crocty
Posted at

That's because I'm just that awesome.

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

Flying green monkey, the American flag is the biggest and in some places covers the offer flags, I cant support your imperialistic symbolism!
American flag is easiest to draw? its one of the most complicated!
I remain unconvinced!
I think you'll be going for george dubya bush style cruise missile diplomacy (like I did when I was mayor! and look how that turned out!)

Crotcy, favouriting my comic would have been a good bribe! Shame you just conceded really! That was a tempting offer!

Niccea your supprot for my comic is much appreciated, have you had a go at being mayor before?

Hakoshen
Hakoshen
Posted at

Last call for votes! This includes mayor and godfather for you mobsters out there! Five minutes and counting.

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

Niccea your supprot for my comic is much appreciated, have you had a go at being mayor before?

T-T That was Ochi.

kitty17
kitty17
Posted at

…Hark and Baron are right…
I only ran because at the time of my decision, only two candidates, Monkey and that Zombie guy. So I decided that we needed 2 actual candidates.

And then this!
I officially concede!
D:<
Gosh darnit, Emily. Now I don't know who to vote for…

Posted at

Will I'm at school away from my art supplies! And I would never be a bush. I'm a libral and proud of it. Also I read part of your comic and I was voting but you never returned the favor, what don't like my comic p.p

Hakoshen
Hakoshen
Posted at

And elections (of both sorts) are officially closed.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.