Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Posted at

Yes I do, thank you.

Also I'm accusing everyone with a "M" in there name. M is for mofia. Also if you don't have a "M" I accuse you of trying to hide your Mofianess!

Posted at

Yes I do, thank you.

All so I'm accusing everyone with a "M" in there name. M is for mofia. Also if you don't have a "M" I accuse you of trying to hide your Mofianess!
*laughs at monkey's stupidity*

Posted at

Now I'm accusing LoS because there only two leaders in this game and he isn't the mayor so he must be the Don O.O

Posted at

Now I'm accusing LoS because there only two leaders in this game and he isn't the mayor so he must be the Don O.O
i'm the leader of the mercanery sqard "S.T.A.R.S. elite"

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

I accuse you because you are pointing at me accusingly. XD

waff
waff
Posted at

I need some kryptonite!
what are you willing to offer?

Aghammer
Aghammer
Posted at

I accuse Green cause he has a cool green hat! And yeah, for two straight games no one but townies have been lynched… oh and the vig takes out townies on a regular basis… oops :D

I'm building a bomb shelter in my back yard if anyone wants to join me… disco ball and everything. Funkadelic is playing on center stage tonight. No admission for townies. $25 for mafia (a trap! haha).

Posted at

I need some kryptonite!
what are you willing to offer?
would be his marbles but he loses them every time he wakes up

Posted at

I accuse Green cause he has a cool green hat! And yeah, for two straight games no one but townies have been lynched… oh and the vig takes out townies on a regular basis… oops :D

I'm building a bomb shelter in my back yard if anyone wants to join me… disco ball and everything. Funkadelic is playing on center stage tonight. No admission for townies. $25 for mafia (a trap! haha).
i'll be in my under ground lair

Posted at

My hat is also fuzzy. But I'm wearing my other green hat cause its to hot for fuzzy.

Okay you guys caught me. I'll admit it…….I'm not mafia XD

Aghammer
Aghammer
Posted at

I'm digging a tunnel over to your lair… I like bats!

Posted at

*looks between two hands* Office…box…office…box… *Does a swan dive into Waff's box*
*lights the mayoral office on fire*
did i get the mafia headquarters?

waff
waff
Posted at

I'll be in my box ('s amazing what the cardboard can take, 'specially when the box is in mecha mode).

Posted at

I'm digging a tunnel over to your lair… I like bats!

or… you could give me $20 and i'll let you play with my tank

Aghammer
Aghammer
Posted at

Digging a tunnel into your box. Hey, why is the mayor here? Is that a pool?

I'll be in my box ('s amazing what the cardboard can take, 'specially when the box is in mecha mode).

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

Someone burnt down city hall. And I'm here cause this thing can survive anything. Remember the nuclear genocide Ozone put us through?

Posted at

now playing in my lair

Quiet Riot - Bang Your Head (Metal Health)

(since when did hark run with quiet riot)

Posted at

Will bad news I was in city hall when it burnt down…..good news is I seem to be immune to fire XD

Aghammer
Aghammer
Posted at

Awesome, I feel safer now… sorta. I guess the MAFIA burned down city hall.. who could it be.. hmmmm

Someone burnt down city hall. And I'm here cause this thing can survive anything. Remember the nuclear genocide Ozone put us through?

Aghammer
Aghammer
Posted at

It's the hat man!! Do you have one that stops mafia bullets and knives? I need one of them!

Will bad news I was in city hall when it burnt down…..good news is I seem to be immune to fire XD

waff
waff
Posted at

Digging a tunnel into your box. Hey, why is the mayor here? Is that a pool?

*looks at aghammer confused*how did your way into my box. It's like 12 storeys deep and can be lifted off the ground. *looks outside the box* attaching a ventalation duct to the opening was inspired yet dusty. *cough*

gullas
gullas
Posted at

I think that somebody should like make a "Townston map" with Ochi's mustache store, town hall, my butcher shop*takes another buthcer's hat*, waff's box, the volcano and and and…

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

I consider every lynch a success!

If it also turns out to be a mafia…. thats just a bonus!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.