Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

XD. Cartography is not my forte. We also have to have the mafia stores that Ody and I invented in the first game.

Whack Donald's

Knives R Us

and Whack in the Box

Just to be silly…

Don't forget the desert that we threw Red Baron into in Game II

Posted at

I think that we that somebody should like make a "Townston map" with Ochi's mustache store, town hall, my butcher shop*takes another buthcer's hat*, waff's box, the volcano and and and…
my under ground lairs

Posted at

It's the hat man!! Do you have one that stops mafia bullets and knives? I need one of them!

Not mafia knifes or bullets. I have one that stop ninja and pirates but not mafia :( sorry.

Will I'm opening up a hat shop in this town. Its gone far to long with out fashionable hats.

Posted at

I think that somebody should like make a "Townston map" with Ochi's mustache store, town hall, my butcher shop*takes another buthcer's hat*, waff's box, the volcano and and and…

That sounds like fun. I'd do it if I knew what was all in this town.

waff
waff
Posted at

I think that somebody should like make a "Townston map" with Ochi's mustache store, town hall, my butcher shop*takes another buthcer's hat*, waff's box, the volcano and and and…
so how is townston arranged? in a circle? in blocks? or did it grow?

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

Um…

Mt. Whatthehell
Ms. Ochi's (Mustache Store)
Gullas's Butcher Shop (NEVER GO THERE)
City hall
Waff's box
Desert on the outskirts of town
The library (I live there drawing comics)
My corny shop names…

gullas
gullas
Posted at

Um…

Mt. Whatthehell
City hall
Waff's box
My corny shop names…
You forgot LoS bunker in the local juknyard XD

Posted at

Um…

Mt. Whatthehell
City hall
Waff's box
My corny shop names…

Okay give me the corny shop names and I think I might have something by tomorrow. Have class now see you guys in 3 hrs

Hakoshen
Hakoshen
Posted at

I'LL DO IT!! I mean… I'll do it if Hark doesn't want to. He's already done some regional maps for his comic.

gullas
gullas
Posted at

how about after this game then we could submit few ideas of the town layout and vote for it?

Posted at

Um…

Mt. Whatthehell
City hall
Waff's box
My corny shop names…

*missles start destroying the town*
RUN FOR LIFE!!!! LEON IS DECLARING WAR ON ALL HUMANOIDS!!!

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

I already mentioned the shop names. And I would think a place like Townston would be just a hodgepodge with the town hall in the center. Doubt Hark would do it though.

Hakoshen
Hakoshen
Posted at

Well, you can't have a retail chain without having the gamestop from my comic there.

Aghammer
Aghammer
Posted at

I'm opening the The Hammer Comic Shop (right beside Waff's box so I can jump in there in case of emergency!)

how about after this game then we could submit few ideas of the town layout and vote for it?

Aghammer
Aghammer
Posted at

Um…

Mt. Whatthehell
City hall
Waff's box
My corny shop names…

*missles start destroying the town*
RUN FOR LIFE!!!! LEON IS DECLARING WAR ON ALL HUMANOIDS!!!

Who? You can't get us in the box dude.

waff
waff
Posted at

I'm opening the The Hammer Comic Shop (right beside Waff's box so I can jump in there in case of emergency!)

my box is one of ones you get large tv in. I can carry it around. I'm doing a rough map on mspaint so If anyone else has a mobile landmark please say so and where it's most likley to be.

Aghammer
Aghammer
Posted at

My store is in one of those boxes you get fridges in so I can follow you around :P

my box is one of ones you get large tv in. I can carry it around. I'm doing a rough map on mspaint so If anyone else has a mobile landmark please say so and where it's most likley to be.

Posted at

My hat shop is called "Socks but for the Head". Its actually built ontop of the clouds. Yeah I tied a few clounds to the ground and built a nettwork of awesome up there. Right now theres only a rope latter to get up but I'll be working on getting an elevator put in soon XD

waff
waff
Posted at

My hat shop is called "Socks but for the Head". Its actually built ontop of the clouds. Yeah I tied a few clounds to the ground and built a nettwork of awesome up there. Right now theres only a rope latter to get up but I'll be working on getting an elevator put in soon XD
ok

waff
waff
Posted at

waff don't forget the dimensional rift leading to the white space
its labeled 'dimesional rift'
I'm still going to do my map too.
good idea. mines only a rough sketch for the others.

waff
waff
Posted at

okay here's the rough map as it stands now.

let me know if there's anything I need to add.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.