Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

Someone has to see me as a good mayor.

GM elections took some time. Should we start them now that way we can segue smoother? Also, Ozone or Skool, can we keep running Mafia in here, or have we been banished back to Forum Games?

Posted at

Lets run elevtion now :D. Also thank you CatCat, I try to stay positive, Its hard work :D.

Also Niccea since This is my first time playing your the best mayor I've had XD

Posted at

Maybe they didn't know, but now they do because you mentioned it? D8
Oh, uh…. um…

:(

Someone has to see me as a good mayor.

GM elections took some time. Should we start them now that way we can segue smoother? Also, Ozone or Skool, can we keep running Mafia in here, or have we been banished back to Forum Games?
I think you're a good mayor! Although we haven't lynched any Mafia yet and don't even have a very good idea of who some might be… we're being very nice about this, aren't we?

I think we can do the next one in General still - since we did get a couple new people. I suppose when we stop getting new people to sign up for these, we'll move it back to Games. Sound fair?

gullas
gullas
Posted at

Because of recent events, I personally think that the next night cycle we should have a double lynch. Prime candidates: Aghammer, TheFlyingGreenMonkey, GiantPinkWalrus and many others…

Posted at

I think we can do the next one in General still - since we did get a couple new people. I suppose when we stop getting new people to sign up for these, we'll move it back to Games. Sound fair?

How about expanding the operations and create a new category for Mafia, like you did with Fightsplosion?

crocty
crocty
Posted at

Yeah, Nic, I think a double lynch is in order…

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

I'll send a message to Hakoshen right now.

Who should run the GM elections then? We also had some problems with the first one. Humorman was trying to trick people into voting for him. The thread was deleted, but I was pretty offended at how low that move was.

Posted at

How about expanding the operations and create a new category for Mafia, like you did with Fightsplosion?
Can't be done, needs a coder at Platinum. It's a nice thought though. :]

What-all does running the elections involve? Just someone to count the votes or what?

Posted at

So we're not gonna use the last GM runs the election rule?

Also, this game is still on right?

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

So we're not gonna use the last GM runs the election rule?

Also, this game is still on right?
Yeah. But there was nearly two weeks in between IV and V…just starting out earlier for a smoother transition.

And the past GM runs the election is not really a set in stone thing. As long as the past GM doesn't run again for a while.

Hakoshen
Hakoshen
Posted at

So wait, am I supposed to run the elections?

Posted at

Is it time for people to die yet?! lol! It's the most exciting part of the game!

waff
waff
Posted at

just a couple more hours skool *duct tapes a banana to skoolmunkee's head*

waff
waff
Posted at

*grab's Waff's squirrel and tapes it to his head*
*shrinks to chibi size and spends a pointless ten minutes attempting to grab his squirell*

waff
waff
Posted at

*grab's Waff's squirrel and tapes it to his head*
*shrinks to chibi size and spends a pointless ten minutes attempting to grab the squirell off his head*
that better?

Posted at

Will I'm still not mafia, thankfully only humer's killing sound like me so far. Mayor knows I'm not detective knows I'm not and a few others I've talked too think I'm not :P

Also I'll be gone for the first have of day cycle. Japanese Study group from well 6-9 forum time and then we userally go out and have fun so I might not make it back tell tommorrow forum time 2am or what not.

Aghammer
Aghammer
Posted at

I don't think you are :D Let's see.. the "night" ends in 1 hour 15 minutes or so?

Will I'm still not mafia, thankfully only humer's killing sound like me so far. Mayor knows I'm not detective knows I'm not and a few others I've talked too think I'm not :P

Also I'll be gone for the first have of day cycle. Japanese Study group from well 6-9 forum time and then we userally go out and have fun so I might not make it back tell tommorrow forum time 2am or what not.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.