Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Posted at

I survived!!! WOW! It was done quite nicely in my opinion. When do we start another one and who will run it?

Posted at

I survived!!! WOW! It was done quite nicely in my opinion. When do we start another one and who will run it?
Niccea won the GM election for Mafia VII in this thread. Signups will be announced shortly, I suppose, and would be either here in Forum Games or in General Discussion.
Thing is, I got stuck trying to figure out how tall Ochi is and what kind of generic pants/shoes to give her.
Around 5'6. 5'7 with heeled combat boots.
(sorry for this ochi)
None of that was at all offensive, no need to apologize. XD
AWESOME PICTURE
That's an awesome picture you have there, Aghammer. :)

gullas
gullas
Posted at

I agree with above posters, that is a splendid picture Aghammer ^_^

Posted at

I love that Mafia pic! I love all the pics!

Nic, expect at least an endgame pic from me, but I'll try to get one of the executions done too

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

Good news. I found a driver for my printer online. Bad news, the scanner doesn't work yet.
Worse news, I won? I'll get sign ups up probably this evening then. I got a lot of work due today.

Hakoshen
Hakoshen
Posted at

My page for Night 3 should be done tonight. Took me forever to find a page layout that works. I've scrapped about 15 of them so far.

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

I think I just had a lynch-gasm!
*smokes a cigarette*

You know I did pretty well for a guy who was betraying both sides!

I told the mafia waff was vigilante and agreed to encourage people to vote red baron, but red baron was unappreciative and ochi bribed me with fan art to start voting for green monkey.

I guess it pays to be evil after all!

Posted at

Hmh. So much for the town saint.

crocty
crocty
Posted at

*smokes a cigarette*

I told the mafia waff was vigilante and agreed to encourage people to vote red baron, but red baron was unappreciative and ochi bribed me with fan art to start voting for green monkey.

Oh snap! XD

I knew there was something fishy going on. =w=

Also, four side notes:
1. I was right about Waff. I said he was the vigilante on the second day!
2. I was right about trying to kill Prank. FREAKIN' OCHI CLONE! D8
3. I will have Monkey's 'lynch' page done after I see Hak's page! It's a reason to procrastinate, and to hell if I'm not taking it.
4. I started a group mafia pic, seeing as though everyone was doing it!

:D

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

Niccea gender imbalance was their undoing!

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

Niccea gender imbalance was their undoing!
Well…in most of the games, the females were the last ones to be discovered/die.

Mafia III was the only exception.

Posted at

Well, I recall one game where Kitty was discovered rather early on.

And this group got discovered because they had a massive coming out of the closet party.

crocty
crocty
Posted at

Hah, yeah, we were all males. We lost because instead of discussing stratergies, we were too busy drinking beer and talking about football.

EDIT: And I just realised I forgot to say, that picture is amazing, Ag :D
I especially like how awesome I look.

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

I lied. Got most of my paper finished anyways…

In that game, PP, Ochi was the godmother, and not many people saw that coming.

crocty
crocty
Posted at

Ochi was the godmother, and not many people saw that coming.
=w= I suspected her of being mafia since the very first day. Before I became mayor, even!

Unfortunately when she gave me those fake clues I kinda casted that suspicion aside, as well as me having no evidence, and then dying. :C

Aghammer
Aghammer
Posted at

That's because you are awesome Crocty!

And yeah, we probably needed a female to kick us into shape. The beer and peanuts was good though… and we can still watch football as ghosts… all is well.

Harkovast… you rocked this game and are the ultimate Mafia player :)

Oh, and PP, some amazing narrative… if you tie them all together you could sell it a book (like War and Peace) ;)

Hah, yeah, we were all males. We lost because instead of discussing stratergies, we were too busy drinking beer and talking about football.

EDIT: And I just realised I forgot to say, that picture is amazing, Ag :D
I especially like how awesome I look.

Posted at

I BRIBE WITH MONEY!!

*smokes a cigarette*

Posted at

ochi bribed me with fan art to start voting for green monkey.
I'll cheerfully do bad things to ensure victory for whichever side I happen to be on! I never should have trusted you as much as I did though. :)
Unfortunately when she gave me those fake clues I kinda casted that suspicion aside, as well as me having no evidence, and then dying. :C
Those were genuine. In the best case scenario, I'd actually be correct - I'd destroy a rival killing role and gain your trust - but even if I was wrong, I intended to murder you anyway. See, I wasn't lying - I was USING you. Ohohohoho~ >:3

That said, we need to be on the same side one of these games and break this cycle where one of us has to die. XD

crocty
crocty
Posted at

Those were genuine. In the best case scenario, I'd actually be correct - I'd destroy a rival killing role and gain your trust - but even if I was wrong, I intended to murder you anyway. See, I wasn't lying - I was USING you. Ohohohoho~ >:3

That said, we need to be on the same side one of these games and break this cycle where one of us has to die. XD
Oh. You had a history of being right with the clues, so I thought maybe you were genuinely lying. But whatevs, that makes sense.

And yes, we should be on the same side sometime, it would be so awkward, not being allowed to kill each other. >:

Interesting side note: I counted, I hold the record for most times being mafia, with a staggering 3. \o/

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

Sorry Croc, you can't beat LoS's three time hold of the vigilante role.

Also, good news! My scanner now works. If y'all still want to do those pages, it is fine with me since I still can't edit my scans.

Hakoshen
Hakoshen
Posted at

The page for night 3 is up!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.