Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Hakoshen
Hakoshen
Posted at

Soldier on, Hakoshen! You'll surely be recognized!

..soldier on, get it, get it? 'Cause your icon is…

-bang-

Ochi, you always give me the most hilarious mental images.

Posted at

I enjoy your comic Hako :D It's action pack/funny at least the part I've read.

waff
waff
Posted at

Oh noes!

PP is mafia!
*dynamic entry on niccea* I AGREE!!!!

Posted at

Indeed and now you're all trapped in my simulation. Muahaha. I'll take advantage of it as soon as I can see past my hat.

Hakoshen
Hakoshen
Posted at

<.< >.> What sort of mental images?

Essentially like this, only better drawn.

waff
waff
Posted at

Indeed and now you're all trapped in my simulation. Muahaha. I'll take advantage of it as soon as I can see past my hat.
*taps pp on the shoulder then punches him in the face* YOU FOOL!!! IF YOUR HERE THEN YOUR TRAPPED TOO! AND WHY CAN'T I STOP YELLING?!

Posted at

My robot monkeys shall take care of you.

Besides. Don't you think I can control my own simulation?

I'm gonna take this opportunity and promote Renga Studio's comic "Top Drawer High".

He did a fabulous job capturing the fagotry that was the top drawer and releasing it on the unsuspecting public.

waff
waff
Posted at

hmm… I shall ponder your words pp when I get up in the morning *waff falls asleep and the box-mecha turns into a toaster oven*.

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

I'm gonna take this opportunity and promote Renga Studio's comic "Top Drawer High".

He did a fabulous job capturing the fagotry that was the top drawer and releasing it on the unsuspecting public.

I'm in it!

Posted at

I'm in it!
I'm not! But it doesn't matter now that I've been shot by Hakoshen. XD

Dammit, Waff, every time you do a tvtropes link I lose four or more hours of my life to that place.

Hakoshen
Hakoshen
Posted at

I'm in it!
I'm not! But it doesn't matter now that I've been shot by Hakoshen. XD

Dammit, Waff, every time you do a tvtropes link I lose four or more hours of my life to that place.

wow you too? I didn't even realize I've been on there ever since I saw that link. I think I'm on Villain Decay right now.

Posted at

TvTropes is a black hole that sucks you in. I made a mental note long time ago to think twice before clicking on waff's links.

HyenaHell
HyenaHell
Posted at

Okay, f**k it, I'm in. :D Ya just gotta be nice to me about my bein' an idiot, eh?

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

Okay, f**k it, I'm in. :D Ya just gotta be nice to me about my bein' an idiot, eh?
You have been on the list all day. And idiocy is a state of mind here.

Hakoshen
Hakoshen
Posted at

Wrong. It's a way of life.

HyenaHell
HyenaHell
Posted at

Wrong. It's a way of life.
a.) Well that's quite possible, but I have also been drunk all day. So there's no way of knowin' what lists I've gotten myself on at this point.
b.) It is a way of life; that's why I gots that tattoo. ;)

Posted at

My robot monkeys shall take care of you.

Besides. Don't you think I can control my own simulation?

I've always wondered what DD high was? But was too lazy to check it out fully. Now you say theres a rival school?

Anyone willing to explain both or links to both. Prefer explain cause I'm lazy.

Posted at

I've always wondered what DD high was?
WHAGASP! IT'S TD HIGH! After him robot monkeys! Get him!

Short explanation. TD High is a remnant from the good old Top Drawer. An old category here on Drunk Duck where flaming was allowed. The TD High topic survived the close since it was moved to Networking & Community projects. You can look over it here. The author of that comic is Renga Studio.

DD high is a cameo comic made by Empty Brooke. It's an idea where characters from various comics posted on Drunk Duck attend the same school.

Since there are two high schools here on Drunk Duck it's only obvious that they should be rivals.

Posted at

<.< >.> What sort of mental images?

Essentially like this, only better drawn.

Oh my god, oh my god,that is the funniest thing I've seen all week. Bravo Hakoshen, bravo. An I feel you man. Maybe we could get Hark to share his comic's love. Hark what do you say?

Posted at

PP I think I'll just wait until the next big Cival War. Just make sure to tell me about it before it gets too crowded :D

waff
waff
Posted at

*streches and yawns* well keep me out of it. I ain't good at civil wars.

Posted at

Anyways…. still waiting for those last two.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.