Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Posted at

Well……since I'm your freind and all… cough* cough*. I sure hope I get a good role and all this game! Hack* Hack* Cough*!!! lol

Posted at

But the mad hatter couldn't target the paranoid in your game…:o
Sure he could. It would just kill him.

pastel
pastel
Posted at

I'll join too :)

Posted at

Well……since I'm your freind and all… cough* cough*. I sure hope I get a good role and all this game! Hack* Hack* Cough*!!! lol
Here you go.

crocty
crocty
Posted at

But the mad hatter couldn't target the paranoid in your game…:o
Sure he could. It would just kill him.
:(

waff
waff
Posted at

I hope to get a mafia role, I haven't got a mafia role since…since…well I haven't got a mafia role and I feel like I deserve something.

humorman
humorman
Posted at

I'll play.

Exzachly
Exzachly
Posted at

Hell, why not. I'll give it a try.

Posted at

Here you go.

0.0 BWAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! Again, you guys make me laugh so much! And I have tfgm to thank for that!

Aghammer
Aghammer
Posted at

I'm back in town and I'm in…

Posted at

Well that is 20 people. But I think I'll wait a bit to start. I sent out a lot of messages to players from past games to see if they wanted to be apart of the big Mafia X.

On the subject of Paranoid I decided to go back to how it was and just say he knows who he is. I did this cause I campaign under classic mafia and I will do classic mafia.

Now for serial killers, rival family members. I figure for every additional four signups past 20 I'll add a serial killer. How does that sound?

Also if you have a title and want it up on the lists pq it to me or post it here.

Posted at

WAIT! ADD ME PLEASE!! I WANNA BE IN THIS GAME!!!

and see if someone will make fanart with me and not my corpse in it,thats very old,people >_<

1.WAFF
2.Bocaj
3.the2ndredbaron
4.gullas
5.Niccea
6.InuYasha_Rules
7.ParkerFarker
8.KillerBob
9.Crocty
10.kitty17
11.D_Dude
12.Product Placement
13.Ochitsukanai
14.Hakoshen
15.Salsa
16.pastel
17.Avalon comics
18.humorman
19.Exzachly
20.Aghammer
21.DarthVaderS1999

Also,comment me my role,im a 10 year old,and PQing me is not gonna work.

Posted at

I put you on the list. I got it. I'll comment you your role ;D.

Posted at

I put you on the list. I got it. I'll comment you your role ;D.

Ty :D

Posted at

Hmmm….Im having second thoughts about tfgm being the gm. Just look at him. HE LOOKS LIKE THE FREAKIN GRIM REAPER!!! I'm the only one that has noticed this? :nervous:

Posted at

I know whos the STUPID reaper,Dark Link (Not the character,the drunkduck user). ._.

Posted at

Did we start yet? Did we start yet? Did we start yet? Did we start yet? Did we start yet? Did we start yet? Did we start yet? Did we start yet? Did we start yet? Did we start yet? Did we start yet? Did we start yet? Did we start yet? Did we start yet? Did we start yet? Did we start yet? Did we start yet? Did we start yet? Did we start yet? Did we start yet? Did we start yet? Did we start yet? Did we start yet? Did we start yet? Did we start yet? Did we start yet? Did we start yet? Did we start yet? Did we start yet? Did we start yet?

gullas
gullas
Posted at

I haven't got a PQ about it yet… so I guess no.

On a side note, how is the DDmafia comic making doing Niccea?

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

Booom!
That was the sound of the Vast landing!

I AM IN!

waff
waff
Posted at

Now for serial killers, rival family members. I figure for every additional four signups past 20 I'll add a serial killer. How does that sound?

Also if you have a title and want it up on the lists pq it to me or post it here.
I have a bulb: for every 4 and 8 extra players add a serial, for every 12 and 16 form the extra serials into another mafia family.

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

I haven't got a PQ about it yet… so I guess no.

On a side note, how is the DDmafia comic making doing Niccea?
Just need to do that last of seven. Then eight. Nine was short so no worries there.

Just don't kill me PP. I"m probably going to take heavy license on the final.

But before that, I need to finish up my MB page.

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

I nearly missed the sign up thread as I was looking on the games bit, not general discussion!

Mafia without me would be like nuclear war without survivors losing their hair and becoming infertile!

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

I nearly missed the sign up thread as I was looking on the games bit, not general discussion!

Mafia without me would be like nuclear war without survivors losing their hair and becoming infertile!
0_o

could've gone the rest of eternity without ever hearing/reading that analogy.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.