Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
waff
waff
Posted at

See? SEE?! Now you're resorting to likening me to mythical animals! What next, shall I be stubborn as a mule?

Verily, I scoff at thee.
but a mule is a cross-breed of a donkey and a horse which was popular to gold miners in the americas and here's information on the ox.

Hakoshen
Hakoshen
Posted at

o_^ alright then how about we agree that we're speaking the cliched pop culture olde english then?

Obvious troll art not obvious?

waff
waff
Posted at

o_^ alright then how about we agree that we're speaking the cliched pop culture olde english then?

Obvious troll art not obvious?
Verily I am attempting to…uh…defuse yon situation.
-edit-
and thou didst bring well ordered facts with thee.

Hakoshen
Hakoshen
Posted at

For shame.

Here lie we, bickering like so many vagrant thanes, and raising up pyramids of maddening stature that doth offend yon fair maiden, when amongst us prowls a thief; but no, not a thief of jewels and fortune, but of life! Likened as a wolf amongst lambs art they, and here are we, embattled over that of no consequence.

Unite! For only as one do we stand the faintest glimmer of rising from the maw of the beast. Art none of thee confused? Nay, enraged? Appalled even! I say to thee this, citizens, to arms! And then, to war, for this is not an enemy which may be felled with the stroke of words, but only through keen action and swift, merciless retribution!

To war, citizens. To war.

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

Yoes. If you guys know of anyone who might want to play, please direct them here to sign up. I'd like another 5 to 10 people. Please?

Posted at

For shame.

Here lie we, bickering like so many vagrant thanes, and raising up pyramids of maddening stature that doth offend yon fair maiden, when amongst us prowls a thief; but no, not a thief of jewels and fortune, but of life! Likened as a wolf amongst lambs art they, and here are we, embattled over that of no consequence.

Unite! For only as one do we stand the faintest glimmer of rising from the maw of the beast. Art none of thee confused? Nay, enraged? Appalled even! I say to thee this, citizens, to arms! And then, to war, for this is not an enemy which may be felled with the stroke of words, but only through keen action and swift, merciless retribution!

To war, citizens. To war.

-wipes a tear from his eye- That doth be beatifully said good sir. I rise to the challege of smiting this affore said beast with thee!

gullas
gullas
Posted at

Sooooo Salsa, when will the game start?

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

Sooooo Salsa, when will the game start?
Evidently when we have 5 to 10 more people.

Good, sir knight, I would like you to take this favor as a token of my gratitude. *hands Hakoshen a hankie*

gullas
gullas
Posted at

ARGH consider yourself lucky woman, for if it was for Odin, you would not dress in colours or go around fiddling with the knights. No, you would be at home, makin' bread and buter for your husband, who greatfully leaves his family in order to pillage and plunder for your own survival!

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

Right now we only have 6 or 7 (depend on how many Orks I think I can get away with >:) ) serfs If we get more people we'll have more serfs and role players are less likely to be killed at the get go. That's the reason I'm waiting. I also want to see if skool is going to announce this game like last time (I sent her a PQ yesterday).

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

ARGH consider yourself lucky woman, for if it was for Odin, you would not dress in colours or go around fiddling with the knights. No, you would be at home, makin' bread and buter for your husband, who greatfully leaves his family in order to pillage and plunder for your own survival!

*draws a sword* Like to see you try.

waff
waff
Posted at

*draws his pan but starts hopping on the spot* I wish to defend one my friends but verily I can't decide whom.

KillerBob
KillerBob
Posted at

I'm in. Hopefully this will break my townie curse. Last four or five games I've been a townie T.T

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

I'm in. Hopefully this will break my townie curse. Last four or five games I've been a townie T.T
Well let's see. Glad you could join.

Posted at

Right now we only have 6 or 7 (depend on how many Orks I think I can get away with >:) ) serfs If we get more people we'll have more serfs and role players are less likely to be killed at the get go. That's the reason I'm waiting. I also want to see if skool is going to announce this game like last time (I sent her a PQ yesterday).

skoolmunkee's a girl?! I've been here almost ten months and I only just found that out!

herio
herio
Posted at

looks like fun im in

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

Hakoshen is a myth.
He was created by the romans to give the people back home something to be afraid of.

As you can see, it worked a little too well because these days he can be down right terrifying!

gullas
gullas
Posted at

0.0 yikes, watch were you point that thing…

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

XD Yeah. I learned that skool was a she rather early. Mainly cause Ochi told me. Also mainly cause we were in the first mafia together and had to email back and forth a lot.

But yar.

Posted at

I find it funny how we all seem to think that everyone is a dude and then get all worked up when we figure out that a dude is actually a chick! On the internet, I usaully just consider everyone an "it" until their gender is comfirmed.

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

Herio hath joined the battle.

DADGUMIT!!! I'm starting talk like ya'll!

waff
waff
Posted at

huzzah!

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

I always consider everyone a chick (or in ye olde language- a wench) until I see evidence to the contrary.
So as far as I am concerned mafia is always played by me and a bunch of foxy babes (or in ye olde language- a foxy wench).

therealtj
therealtj
Posted at

I always consider everyone a chick (or in ye olde language- a wench) until I see evidence to the contrary.
So as far as I am concerned mafia is always played by me and a bunch of foxy babes (or in ye olde language- a foxy wench).

Art thou calling I a wench? Thou hast disgraced me and my kin for the last time!
*Draws sword*
Have at thee!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.