Five of these people are enemies. My bets are in red.:

Mettaur the Atomic Mirelurk.
Anthony Mercer the Emotional Lurker.
Salsa the Luckless. (MAFIA!!!)
shirkersama
D_Dude
Randomdudeperson the Confusing.
Byndris
Gullas the Impaler and Terrible Gambler.
Niccea the Great Deceiver and Keeper of Records.
ayesinback
crocty the Usual Suspect.

My three "I'm pretty positives" are:
Mettaur
Randomdudeperson
Niccea (Is is Nick-E-uh or nich-E-uh by the way…)

Why I think this:
Mett is more talkative unless he's being completely inactive. Trust me. Mett's easy to read.
Random accused me! Me! I mean, c'mon…well actually I don't have evidence, I'm trusting my gut.
Niccea plays a quiet game no matter what she is. But she is pretty much completely silent when she's mafia. And I just always accuse her.

And then the secret mafia member is me.

Posted at

Hahaha…I've always been a terrible liar, always. I lie so rarely that perhaps it is a lack of practice.

At least it maintains my perfect record of never being lynched, though. I had fun solving some clues wrong, and even though I had to write three essays this week, I was having conversations the entire time and was really happy. So rather than feeling like I failed because I wasn't good enough, I just feel terribly fortunate to know such excellent people.

Back to being retired, then. OCHISAURUS AWAAAAAAY

Posted at

The colonel has a hat. Mett has a hat. Mett is the colonel maybe possibly.
I'm gonna take a nap, when I wake up I will try to look for better clues. Until then, I say lynch Mett.

ayesinback
ayesinback
Posted at

Back to being retired, then. OCHISAURUS AWAAAAAAY

Awww. As long as it's not a permanent retirement!! [it was that durn ol Product clue about drama that made me suspect you were up to no good — not the worse that could be said about some one :) )

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

1337 Master was finishing up his soap opera when he heard a knock on the door.
"The hell with that. I'm not an idiot" said 1337 master to himself and jumped out of the window, running away.
"Well that's odd. I could have sworn someone was home, since the lights are on in this house" said the colonel to himself and fixed his glasses before taking of his fancy hat to scratch his head. He was visiting cause only chickens leave their lights on at night.
Glasses possibly a clue.

Note that it's a FANCY hat. My hat is an ice cream cone plastered to a cookie. Not very fancy. And since The Colonel doesn't wear one usually, must be a clue. Search the avatars!

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

The Glasses and hat are pointing to the role not the person. Surly and creepy keep popping up in the MickeyD's narrations though.

edit( yeah I know "blah blah I'm Mafia" ):Strike that!

I think D_Dude is the Colonel. Reason, who else besides me always wears a hat? Okay and Mett too, but I think He'd probably be Jack in that Case.

Posted at

The colonel doesn't normally wear a hat (that I know of) so I don't see how that would be referring to the role. It does seem kind of obvious to be a clue though. Jack, on the other hand, does wear a pointy hat, so that would make sense as a clue for that role.
D_Dude does have a fancier hat than Mett. Normally I would suggest TFGM what with his immaculate green fedora and all, but the whole death thing clears him from suspicion…or does it?
Could the lights thing be a clue?

D_Dude
D_Dude
Posted at

"Your time is finally up, you rotten fiend!" proclaimed the self imposed hero of the town, while benching a trash can that was filled to the brim.
Waff?

D_Dude does have a fancier hat than Mett
My current hat isn't exactly fancy. At least I don't see how it is any fancier than a wizards hat.

A Reaver
A Reaver
Posted at

Who else besides me always wears a hat?

TFGM?
Edit: Oh wait. Hes dead.

Posted at

Lets-see-if-i-can-remember-all-i-was-going-to-say.

@0chi—I-use-the(-)signs-cause-my-space-bar-is-broken,dont-know-if-you-knew.

@TFGM–HAHA,…..knew-it.

@Salsa-Damn,she-coulda-helped-us-out-lol

@TFGM-post-narration—BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!–ROFL!!!

@Jack-advers.—^^^

@l33t—2-things,first,chicken.2nd,no-im-not-accusing-you,im-just-agreeing-with-you.8D

@D_dude–Waff-is-playing?But-yah,thought-same-thing-lol

@anyone-that-wasnt-@ed…Do-i-know-any-of-you?No?ok-then,i-dont-feel-too-bad-then,gn.

A Reaver
A Reaver
Posted at

@anyone-that-wasnt-@ed…Do-i-know-any-of-you?No?ok-then,i-dont-feel-too-bad-then,gn.

Same.

Posted at

D_Dude is the Colonel so long as Mett is Jack.

Mett coming out and posting kinda defends that.

Glasses and a "fancy hat".

"Your time is finally up, you rotten fiend!" proclaimed the self imposed hero of the town, while benching a trash can that was filled to the brim.
Shirkensama is Waff thus he relates to this if it is indeed a clue.

But both these clues were suggested by someone suspicious so don't take their word.

Take my word.

Take the Mafia's word.

That's Allstate's stand…Are you in good hands?

Posted at

Still waiting for those delicous votes.

Posted at

Same.

I see what you did there…
(I'll get yelled at for this one too.)

Still waiting for those delicous votes.
Speaking of votes…
I lynch leet now!
Random is trying to get rid of me, thus he is confirming that he sucks at being mafia.
You don't take out the annoying townie until the end of the game.

I mean the annoying mafia member until the end of the game.

I mean you don't take out the invincible mafia man because he is smexy.

…I am mafia! (just look at this edited post!)

ayesinback
ayesinback
Posted at

So there's two votes: one Niccea and one 1337. I haven't seen anything pointing to Niccea, and 1337 has been Begging, BEGGING. And since nothing looks convincing to me,

well, 1337, it's been fun trying to figure out what the Hell you're saying, but

Posted at

Wait, if 1337 was mafia then the colonels ability wouldn't have worked on him, would it?

Posted at

You know… guys… 1337 can't be lynched tonight. He's not in town today and thus is immune from any killing. That includes lynching. A similar thing happened when I accidentally killed Salsa, when he was out of town in a previous game of mine.

And before the rage fest begins for not telling you all sooner sooner, I know, I just remembered it myself. I've been very busy today. ^^'

…you know… I feel like such a boob for not realizing this sooner so I'm thinking about resetting the lynch vote and extend the deadline for another 24 hours.

I'll promise to make it up to you with a decent narration.

…There I just sent a PQ to everyone that had already voted informing them of the situation. Again, I apologize for my screwup.

Posted at

Thanks-pp.

Now-l33t-truly-is-invinceable-tonight.

>_<

Wait, if 1337 was mafia then the colonels ability wouldn't have worked on him, would it?
Holy-fuck….dammit.

Ok,l33t-and-hark-are-now-proven-innocent-with-this-new-revalation.

Who-we-offing-tonight-then?

Posted at

Holy-fuck….dammit.

Not necessarily. The colonel only leaves his teammates alone, and there is a killer out there who's not part of his team.

ayesinback
ayesinback
Posted at

Not necessarily. The colonel only leaves his teammates alone, and there is a killer out there who's not part of his team.

WTF?

Who-we-offing-tonight-then?
I dunno — I'm so confused. Off the top of my head, I'd say cut the dead wood loose. Meaning: who's heard from Byndris lately?

Posted at

Holy-fuck….dammit.

I-didnt-know-the-gm-was-allowed-to-give-us-advice-or-hints-during-the-game…

^_^

Posted at

-Shrugs-

Felt like pointing it out.

Posted at

-Shrugs-

Felt like pointing it out.

Tired-of-watching-us-making-mistake-after-mistake?lol

Posted at

So while Hark and 1337 could still be the serial killer they can't be mafia. Right now I think the mafia is a bigger threat.
I am sticking with lynching D_Dude for lack of a better suspect.

ayesinback
ayesinback
Posted at

I am sticking with lynching D_Dude for lack of a better suspect.
It does make more sense than Byndris (is there really such a thing as a Byndris?)

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.