Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Yes, there is, and it tricked me into buying two tickets to the school dance.

Kept saying rapidfire uses of a second ticket, I thought I had a good deal. Then my date cancelled and he refused to refund.

Byndris is a tricky one..

Posted at

-Shrugs-

Felt like pointing it out.
Well thank you, Mr. GM. You ruined my ruse…

Sorry guys, I'm not mafia…

:O !

…Just annoying.

But I could still possibly be the serial!!! :P

D_Dude could possibly had been guilty. I did give you guys some hints there, thanks for taking them, not.

I also thank mr Gm man for showing how paranoid townies get and how they miss facts of the game (like I do every five minutes).

I wish I'd been able to see the old vote because I would have once again made my accusations.

Niccea's probably the goddie. Just Saiyan.

…I AM MAFIA!!!

(couldn't resist coming back and editing this)

Posted at

-Shrugs-

Felt like pointing it out.
Well thank you, Mr. GM. You ruined my ruse…

Sorry guys, I'm not mafia…

:O !

…Just annoying.

But I could still possibly be the serial!!! :P

D_Dude could possibly had been guilty. I did give you guys some hints there, thanks for taking them, not.

I also thank mr Gm man for showing how paranoid townies get and how they miss facts of the game (like I do every five minutes).

I wish I'd been able to see the old vote because I would have once again made my accusations.

Niccea's probably the goddie. Just Saiyan.

…I AM MAFIA!!!

(couldn't resist coming back and editing this)

I-will-still-vote-to-lynch-you-based-on-the-fact-you-might-be-Jack.

>:)

But-when-you-come-back-i-guess…

:cry2:

Posted at

So while Hark and 1337 could still be the serial killer they can't be mafia. Right now I think the mafia is a bigger threat.
I am sticking with lynching D_Dude for lack of a better suspect.

Soooo….whats-the-evidence-against-D_dude?

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

So while Hark and 1337 could still be the serial killer they can't be mafia. Right now I think the mafia is a bigger threat.

I just thought of something. You can copy and paste a space someone puts in there post. Here, I will generously give you spaces.

Or you can use the _.

Posted at

I'll answer this with a quote.
[quote=1337 in taking other's evidence and putting it to good use][img]http://www.drunkduck.com/gfx/avatars/avatar_57373.png[/img]Glasses and a "fancy hat".[/quote]

People need to stop dismissing clues as just going with the role. God. He wouldn't have used it three billion times for you to miss it.

And I could be wrong but just get someone dead!

Lynch someone useful ya townies!

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

I want to remind you all I am a townie bodyguard.
Just saying.

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Just saying.
With a statement like that, you obviously must be the recovering sugar junkie!

Posted at

Narration being written as we speak. Coming up shortly.

crocty
crocty
Posted at

Just saying.
With a statement like that, you obviously must be the recovering sugar junkie!
Nice job, now Hark's trap won't work.

You've ruined it all. :/

Posted at

Narration!

Many people, not aware of what's going on, might wonder why a group of rilled up villagers are dragging D_Dude down the street for some old fashioned lynching. Well, turns out that PETA wasn't particularly happy with the loss of their new president, on top of having their new followers being killed off in the streets. So much in fact that they have proclaimed the fast food industry as enemy of the state.
Unfortunately, since the heads of the various restaurants are doing a good job concealing themselves, people are left up with only thing that they can do; random accusation.
"Please don't do this. I promise you that I'm innocent. I haven't killed a single soul" begged D_Dude.
"Eh, that's what they all say." argued shirkersama, who was in a foul mood today.
"You can blame 1337 master for not being here, cause we first wanted to go after him." complained Anthony Mercer.
"Yeah, turns out that spray painting 'I've personally caused the extinction of three endangered animals who were very delicious - Love 1337 master' all over this town isn't good for your health." pointed Crocty out.

At any rate, the crew had finally reached the town center where a mob of people had gathered to watch or participating in the dirty deed. However as the town was about to have their way with D_Dude, a honking car pulled up next to them.
"Hold it, just one darn second." said the driver as he and few others suit dressed men stepped out of the car.
"This doesn't concern you, so please walk away." proclaimed Mettaur, with few other villagers rallying up behind him.
"This concerns us greatly. You're about to kill a very important person!" said one of the
"… What exactly do you mean?" asked D_Dude, curious, albeit glad about the interruption.
"Why, haven't you heard?" asked the representative as he pulled out a metal from under his coat. "You've just won the Annal Award for Outstanding Achievement in the Field of Excellence"
"It's a very prestigious award that grants anyone who receives it a Get-Out-Of-Jail free card." said one of the other representatives, handing D_Dude an appropriately labeled card.
"The annual what now?" asked Ayes. "I've never heard of such thing."
"Understandable. It was just sanctioned by the state today." replied the representative with the medal, as he gave it to D_Dude.
"Rest for sure that it's very prestigious award, none the less." said the third representative reassuringly.
"Well, while I'm particularly grateful for this honor, I would like to use my card today, if anyone doesn't mind." said D_Dude and handed the note to Salsa.

The confused town gave D_Dude their congratulations for winning this award although allot of folks were suspicious about the convenient timing of it.

[spoiler]Lynch has been canceled[/spoiler]

Day 3 is over.

Night 3 has begun.

ayesinback
ayesinback
Posted at

Well I think we know who's mafia.

Or is more than likely mafia that is.

Yeah, kinda interesting.

Posted at

Or-is-this-one-of-those-save-the-townie-to-make-it-look-mafia-therefore-saving-themselves-from-sportacus-one-more-night?

As-for-suggestion-of-copying-and-pasting-spaces…what-the-fuck-is-the-matter-with-you!!!

You-try-doing-that-yourself,see-how-long-it-takes!!!

Besides,im-getting-a-new-computer-soon,so-be-patient-with-me:(

Posted at

As-for-suggestion-of-copying-and-pasting-spaces…what-the-fuck-is-the-matter-with-you!!!

Actually… that wouldn't take so long, if you know how to do it speedily.

Instead of using that standard "right click with mouse and select 'paste'" method, like I'm guessing you're thinking about, you can actually use your keyboard. Just press Ctrl+V and you will execute the paste command. Similarly Ctrl+C is the equivalent of for "Copy" while Ctrl+X is the command for "Cut".
Also, Ctrl+Z and Ctrl+Shift+Z are "Undo" and "Redo" respectively.

I hope you'll enjoy your journey in discovering the wonders of the Ctrl button as you'll quickly find that these methods are usually faster to execute then the standard "Right-Click-Mouse" methods.

P.S. Swear words won't make you popular.

crocty
crocty
Posted at

But they will make you cool.

Interesting about the lynch cancel. Said BK ran in to someone last night? Maybe D dude is the king then? And he ran in to caesar?
Or something. :/

I guess we'll find out tonight. Or you know, tomorrow if Salsa doesn't kill D Dude.

Posted at

Actually… that wouldn't take so long, if you know how to do it speedily.

Instead of using that standard "right click with mouse and select 'paste'" method, like I'm guessing you're thinking about, you can actually use your keyboard. Just press Ctrl+V and you will execute the paste command. Similarly Ctrl+C is the equivalent of for "Copy" while Ctrl+X is the command for "Cut".
Also, Ctrl+Z and Ctrl+Shift+Z are "Undo" and "Redo" respectively.

I hope you'll enjoy your journey in discovering the wonders of the Ctrl button as you'll quickly find that these methods are usually faster to execute then the standard "Right-Click-Mouse" methods.

Interesting….too-bad-its-broken-too….

And-i-agree-with-the-swearing.I-used-to-not-do-so,but-its-something-i-do-now.I'll-admit-im-not-proud-of-the-habit,bad-company-corrupts-good-morals.That-and-constant-stress-lol

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

Unless the fitness trainer protects him, or you know, this:

We should be good.

Posted at

Or-is-this-one-of-those-save-the-townie-to-make-it-look-mafia-therefore-saving-themselves-from-sportacus-one-more-night?
WE NEED TO STOP DOUBTING.

IT'S NEVER SAVE A TOWNIE STUFF.

Someone kill D_dude and while they're at it kill random too.

Ten bucks Niccea is the goddie.

EDIT: heh heh…I edited my post, this time not on purpose.

Oh and I'll be dead tonight, bet on it.

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

Still alive and body guarding like a pro.

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

WE NEED TO STOP DOUBTING.

IT'S NEVER SAVE A TOWNIE STUFF.

If I recall correctly, the only time that the mafia saved a townie was when I was GF. Roku turned out to be the Berserker. Ahhhhh, that was a fun game.

A Reaver
A Reaver
Posted at

Still alive and body guarding like a pro.

Like a boss!

Posted at

Narration!

"Man… Why on Earth has my luck been so terrible lately?" asked D_Dude to himself as he sat on a park bench, sulking about his misfortune.
"It's because villains are never lucky!" stated the boastful fitness champion, standing in the ever generic cliché hero pose.
"Oh come on! You've got no right to say that." complained D_Dude before realizing that this guy has the tendency of killing those he calls villains and decides to split.
Seeing as D_Dude liked the idea of continued existence, he was very interested in escaping and thus his legs were straining to keep up with his commands to go faster.
"Say. That's actually a pretty good pace you got going there." praised the sports nut "Why, I wouldn't be surprised if you could make a 6 minute mile."
D_Dude was shocked to see his pursuer keeping up with him at great ease before receiving a fist in his face.

[spoiler]D_Dude AKA the Colonel, was apparently not that good of a runner.[/spoiler]

Elsewhere a villager decides that he has no more midnight oil left to burn and closes up his shop. Upon stepping inside his car and buckling the belt, he's scared half to death when he's tapped on the shoulder, revealing a very smiling individual in his back seat.
"Missing those good old days, where you could sink your teeth in a juicy burger?" asked a deep voice.
"Who said that!?" asked the villager confused, looking around for the mysterious source of the voice.
"Well, worry no further-" continued the voice, as the smiling man handed him a burger on a plate.
"-Introducing the new Veggie delight! The delicious and nutritious veggie delight!
It's got lettuce! Tomatoes! Tofu Pattie! More Lettuce! And to top it all, some Onion!"
"Well… I suppose it's worth giving it a try…" said the villager, since he could feel that he was a little hungry.

[spoiler]An unsuspecting villager gave the Tofu Burger a try.[/spoiler]

As the moon kept its vigil over Townston, yet another killer could be spotted in the streets. This one was particularly frustrated about his current situation, cause he was having difficulties finding his intended victim. However, it was the least of his problems cause it seems like he was about to run into someone with motives similar to his. Ah he turned the corner, he was quick to recognize his former acquaintance from the fast food industry.
"Sooo… The rumors about you showing up again were true." remarked Caesar annoyed as he stared down his foe.
"Couldn't have you guys running the show." said Jack mockingly. "I prefer having things… my way."
"Well, my horoscope tells me that you're not going to be dodging any more buses after tonight." argued Caesar as he pulled out his knife and attacked.

Now logic usually dictates that when someone comes at you with a knife, you're in trouble. However, fortunately for Jack, he seems to know a thing or two regarding disarming techniques, which Caesar was now finding out the hard way. As Jack twisted his arm something fierce, Caesar was forced to drop his knife and was subsequently forced on the ground.
"You always were too slow for me." said Jack, as he applied more pressure to his arm.
"Well… And you always did fail to notice my backstabbing arm" said Caesar as he grinned through the pain and stabbed Jack in his sides with his other arm. It does pay off to bring a spare weapon to a fight, after all.
The shock distracted Jack enough for Caesar to break free and what followed were some terribly painful jabs, which left the serial killer mortally wounded on the ground.
"You see? Horoscopes never lie." mocked Caesar to his dying foe.

[spoiler]Mettaur AKA Jack in the Box has been downsized.[/spoiler]

"Good job with that prick." said the surly man to Caesar "-Never did like his ads."
"What are you doing here?" asked Caesar, who was getting a little annoyed by all these reunions tonight.
Unmoved by Caesars hostile response, the man handed him a box, stating: "Boss wanted me to give you this".
"Oh. Don't mind if I do." said Caesar, as he happily accepted the midnight snack.
"So… You want fries with that?" asked the surly man who was not particularly impressed with Caesars table manners.

Meanwhile another townie comes back home after spending some time off from this wacky town, while wondering if anyone missed him.
No one really did.

Night 3 is over.

Day 4 has begun.

Posted at

Oh look who was right.

Me suckas.

You guys suck at clue solving sometimes…

Now we just need to hang random and then possibly attack shirk and niccea in the night.

…I'm still being very bossy. :D

Meanwhile another townie comes back home after spending some time off from this wacky town, while wondering if anyone missed him.
No one really did.
Oi!
I bet there'd be at least one…

right guys?

Maybe my mafia buddies would miss me.

By the way, Caesar. If you wanna work for us it'd be cool.

Ron obviously doesn't pay well enough.

Just contact me via gm or something.

…I doubt you'll do that but…what the hell!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.