Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

So, who was right the entire time?

That's right, this grunt had the right hunch. Turns out following the clues and actually trying to make a different, does help.

same
same
Posted at

So, who was right the entire time?

That's right, this grunt had the right hunch. Turns out following the clues and actually trying to make a different, does help.

Well I was right about that whole breathing thing.
Turns out we do need oxygen to live. I feel special because I pointed out the obvious.

Seriously though. Elaborate on what you where right about because I'm confused (which isnt unusual.)

Posted at

I used abilities to confirm Hark, Ayes, TJ, and Anthony.
I solved clues for Crocty, Seventy2, BFF, and Gullas.

This is in case you got killed or lynched out of nowhere and were wondering why.

After ensuring his death, I vowed to Crocty that even if I survived, I would request to commit suicide with his grenade. Thus I faithfully avenged him, though I orchestrated his demise. This is the heart and soul of responsible rivalry.
No!But I saved you!

Posted at

Seriously though. Elaborate on what you where right about because I'm confused (which isnt unusual.)
He was pointing out that he said that seventy2 was evil and that we should vote for him, when no less then 3 mafia members voted him out of the game.

As did I tell you guys that lynch was suspicious.

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

He was pointing out that he said that seventy2 was evil and that we should vote for him, when no less then 3 mafia members voted him out of the game.

As did I tell you guys that lynch was suspicious.
Logic Team. Dying all the time.

Posted at

No!But I saved you!
Man, I seriously appreciate that! I'd have died pretty early if you hadn't, so everything I did was basically owed to you.

Aside from dramatic grenade suicide.

rokulily
rokulily
Posted at

dooooone~

okay so somebody -coughproductplacementcough- wants me to explain whats going done here. it is a pretty crazy picture so okays…

tfgm, the medic, is hiding behind his buddy gullas who he was apparently hiring to keep him safe everynight while he medics around. well i shouldn't say hiding… he is making sure that gullas keeps him safe. just lookit that determined face. its intense.

gullas drives a hover car. why not also i drew bobby the fetus in the corner of his trenchcoat

our signholder, product placement the tank guy, is holding a banner that starts to read out townston while d_dude chills on his tank. where he's been hanging out making sure our master tanks person doesn't kick the bucket. a picture of ochi is there too with a medal to show the teamwork that these guys had.

sames the boss guy. you elected him and he has lead the way to victory for the townies wooooo~

therealtj is jamming with his pony shooting down aircrafts with his lazer tank. ah yeeaaaah

rengishi is just taking in everything. he survived, it was pretty cool

niccea is busy reading a wedding magazine.

and theres a harkovast building in the city with a satilite. because harkovast. harkovast

ayesinback
ayesinback
Posted at

@roku

Awesome!

question: who's using who as a body shield on the left of the drawing?

Posted at

:)

It's glorious.

I seriously recommend everyone to click "view image" and see the picture in bigger details.

P.S. Check out the city in the background and note that the Harkovast building is larger than the "H.U.M.B.U.G." center.

rokulily
rokulily
Posted at

That is me with the unicorn…

RIGHT?

pff no

youse dead

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

Expect something in the near future.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.