Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Posted at

He's already here Hark.

He was waiting for you.

Posted at

He's already here Hark.

He was waiting for you.

EEEK!!! 0.0 Runaway ppl! …Wait a minute, we all have guns, KILL HIM!!! Oh wait, we haven't been given the roals yet,…RUNAWAY PPL!!!

Posted at

He's already here Hark.

He was waiting for you.

EEEK!!! 0.0 Runaway ppl! …Wait a minute, we all have guns, KILL HIM!!! Oh wait, we haven't been given the roals yet,…RUNAWAY PPL!!!

well, we pretty much already know we have guns. Except for the Mad Hatter… unless he gets the vigilante stuff.

Hakoshen
Hakoshen
Posted at

I'd like to play. How does this… "mafia" you call it?… actually work?

Posted at

The instructions are in Harkovast. Go read them :D

Posted at

He should so give you a royalty for that one! -.0 haha!

Hakoshen
Hakoshen
Posted at

I just re-read Harkovast 3 times and I'm sorry I still don't understand.

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

Think Free-for-all Deathmatch with teams, and one team has no idea who's one the others and their own.

Posted at

Think Free-for-all Deathmatch with teams, and one team has no idea who's one the others and their own.
Pretty much.

Basicly no matter your role on the townie side you get an additional killing power. If you already had a power you get to use both at the same time.

Mafia each will be given one additional townie power(vig, vet, med, det). They too can use both powers at once.

Posted at

Wow Exzachly, that's quite the award rack you got there. I should check out your comic more.

Posted at

So we're up to 18 now.

Looks like the good old days where we were getting 20+ people in couple of days are over for now.

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

So we're up to 18 now.

Looks like the good old days where we were getting 20+ people in couple of days are over for now.
Those come in waves. Most schools are starting now so everyone still in school is there. It happens.

Hakoshen
Hakoshen
Posted at

Basicly no matter your role on the townie side you get an additional killing power. If you already had a power you get to use both at the same time.

Mafia each will be given one additional townie power(vig, vet, med, det). They too can use both powers at once.

Townies? Killing power? I don't get it. (Vig, Vet, Med, Det? Wtf)

Posted at

Basically, the way I see it is this. Everyone now gains a killing power. The vig, vet, med, etc will retain their normal abilities but they all gain extra killing power (so the veteran will essentially be able to kill twice per night).

In addition all mafia members will gain a random townie role. They could gain the veteran power or possibly the medic power. A mafia member with the vigilante power will also be able to kill twice, every turn(unless he's the mad hatter).

A question to TFGM: What happens if the Godfather gets the vigilante power? Can he kill once per night until he activates the "Now it's personal" power, allowing him to kill twice per night or is he barred from using his extra killing power while he's "Behind the curtains"?

Hakoshen
Hakoshen
Posted at

vig, vet, med

What does this mean? Are they acronyms or something? I'm so terribly confused, and I apologize. I've never played one of these mafia games before.

Posted at

Grr… I knew you were playing that game at first but then I started to think that you were confused with the new setup.

Posted at

Yes PP. Excatly how you described it.

Basically, the way I see it is this. Everyone now gains a killing power. The vig, vet, med, etc will retain their normal abilities but they all gain extra killing power (so the veteran will essentially be able to kill twice per night).

In addition all mafia members will gain a random townie role. They could gain the veteran power or possibly the medic power. A mafia member with the vigilante power will also be able to kill twice, every turn(unless he's the mad hatter).

A question to TFGM: What happens if the Godfather gets the vigilante power? Can he kill once per night until he activates the "Now it's personal" power, allowing him to kill twice per night or is he barred from using his extra killing power while he's "Behind the curtains"?

Hakoshen
Hakoshen
Posted at

Apologies… but people stopped talking and I was bored and I was all like "OMG SOMEBODY SAY SOMETHING,"

So I started posing as a newbie.

/Sigh, we still need two more, don't we? If only the summer break was a bit longer.

gullas
gullas
Posted at

NAOW people, JOIN NAOW!!!

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

methinks this is all that shall join us on this fine occasion. When will the game start?

Posted at

methinks this is all that shall join us on this fine occasion. When will the game start?
Well as far as I know there is a 20 minium requirment. If everyone agrees to start with only 18, I'll start it.

Posted at

Start it, sil vous plait.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.