Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Posted at

Regardless of what role I will get, I'm going to announce that I'm running for mayor.

I'll be away for few hours now so if the game starts around that time, I just wanted you guys to know.

I'll give a detailed pitch, once I return and the game starts.

Posted at

Regardless of what role I will get, I'm going to announce that I'm running for mayor.

I'll be away for few hours now so if the game starts around that time, I just wanted you guys to know.

I'll give a detailed pitch, once I return and the game starts.

And do you really expect ppl to try and figure this game out? Everyone has a killing power…sooooooo, you know whats going to happen. Me thinks you just want protection! (wish i would have thought of that!) You know what, ILL RUN TOO!!! Lend me thow votes ppl! I am a loving, caring citizen that always gets a sucky role! I read harkovast and vote for him with the twc button everyday! (im serious) I will allow everyone to use there kill ability, but in a decent manner! Vote for me, the man who has never ran for mayor before and therefore has no experience in the matter, but is so confident that he doesnt care! 8D GO TOWNIES!!!

Posted at

methinks this is all that shall join us on this fine occasion. When will the game start?
Well as far as I know there is a 20 minium requirment. If everyone agrees to start with only 18, I'll start it.

Well, being shorted of two of my beloved townies does break my heart, i cant allow my other beloved followers suffer through bordom any longer! I agree we should start. (See ppl! I care, vote for me!)

Posted at

Well since no one seems to have a problem with starting early and since it would be the first game with less than 20 players, and I love setting records, I'll start this game at 12 GMT today which is roughly 6 hours and 20 minutes.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.