Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

Hey guys whos Westside and who is Eastside.
let's see, the Crimson Tide is in SEC West so I guess west side. (FYI we're number three in the nation right now. ;))

Posted at

Ahem. I recall myself saying:

West Staines Massiv. Respek!

rokulily
rokulily
Posted at

Eastside over here.

Posted at

Eastside over here.
Oh, it's on!

Edit: I know I should have picked a shorter clip, but this movie is just pure gold all the way through. It's hard to pick just one part. If you want to go to the point that I'm referring to, fast forward to 2:00.

Hakoshen
Hakoshen
Posted at

Eastside over here.

Hah.

Unrelated note, I can't help but look at "available" and not have naughty thoughts. You've been warned.

Posted at

Eastside over here.
Roku how could you? D: Also don't make fun of me for not knowing. I thought Bloods were West but then my friend came over and told me otherwise. So……………..LEAVE ME ALONE or I'll show you how the North Westside do things! We deer shank!

crocty
crocty
Posted at

Eastside over here.

Hah.

Unrelated note, I can't help but look at "available" and not have naughty thoughts. You've been warned.
Really? I never thought about that.
I did think about "Quality Service"…

Posted at

Really? I never thought about that.
I did think about "Quality Service"…
Yeah… sorry about that. It was partially my intention. The "available" sign just ties so well with Rokulily's blushing that I couldn't do it in any other way.

Also, seeing pastel in what looked like a maid/nurse outfit activated similarly dirty thoughts. Hence her sign.

Alternatively, the reason why Waff's poster was food related was because his avatar has his tongue sticking out. And Aghammer, while not holding a sign is reading someone's sign.

You see? I had it all planned out!

Posted at

You see? I had it all planned out!
MAFIA!

EDIT: I'm sorry I should say CRIPS!

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

When I was in Hong Kong, I saw a lot of "to let" signs. The first one I saw had a skyscraper between the two words, so my entire group was wondering why there would be a billboard advertising a toilet. Then we managed to see the sign in its entirely and had a "ooooooh" moment.

Posted at

When I was in Hong Kong, I saw a lot of "to let" signs. The first one I saw had a skyscraper between the two words, so my entire group was wondering why there would be a billboard advertising a toilet. Then we managed to see the sign in its entirely and had a "ooooooh" moment.

Yeah, I'm curious bout that. What is "to let" suppossed to mean?

@PP: Your a sick, sick, puppy! But yeah, that also came across my mind! :nervous:

Posted at

For rent.
@PP: Your a sick, sick, puppy! But yeah, that also came across my mind! :nervous:
Thank you.
MAFIA!

EDIT: I'm sorry I should say CRIPS!
You wish.

Posted at

For rent.

Really?

Posted at

For rent.
Really?
Yes.

Posted at

LOLOLOLOL If U had a sine! LOLOL Ur such a lozer 4 not havin 1… oh, neither do I…

But I will put mine on when the game starts. Which is a nice segway into me telling you when the game starts; soon. Today.

Posted at

LOLOLOLOL If U had a sine! LOLOL Ur such a lozer 4 not havin 1… oh, neither do I…

But I will put mine on when the game starts. Which is a nice segway into me telling you when the game starts; soon. Today.

Good, cause I can't wait any longer!!! :p

Posted at

I couldnt get a shorter video of what I wanted. Fast forward to 4:35.

Posted at

I have too much free time
Yes you do.

I'm sick! I have nothing better to do! lol

Posted at

I have too much free time
Yes you do.

I'm sick! I have nothing better to do! lol
Sick agian?! Curse you and your swine flu.

Posted at

Good morn' arvo' and night my friends, I am currently making randomising the rolls.

(I'm saying this for suspence)

Posted at

The game has been posted, you should all have your roles. If you do not PQ me and I'll PQ you your role.

here is the thread.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.