Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Posted at

Well I voted for PP. Avi has been paid for. PP if you do win I better get a role X3

Posted at

Well I voted for PP. Avi has been paid for. PP if you do win I better get a role X3
I might be able to work something out.

Posted at

@Bean: I notice you don't have a serail killer. Might I suggust Eris goddess of strife for the role?

Posted at

@ PP: I voted for you because I promised you I would. You and PF had good ideas, but PF never ran before. But now, ITS YOUR TURN! lol Just thought I'd let you know I didn't forget my promise.

@ TFGM: 0.0 So…, you don't copy PP, but you copy me?!? *sniff* I feel all warm and fuzzy inside now! Oh, and I love how you took your pic with the hat! If you didn't have a hat, well, I would have had to given you a good talking to Monday! lol

@ Everyone who is running: I don't have time to look at what your offering for a game, too busy at the moment. I'll read them all later though. However, I DID promise PP my vote this round, but I'll decide who to vote for next!

Posted at

@ TFGM: 0.0 So…, you don't copy PP, but you copy me?!? *sniff* I feel all warm and fuzzy inside now! Oh, and I love how you took your pic with the hat! If you didn't have a hat, well, I would have had to given you a good talking to Monday! lol
Actually This was my secound avi I had on this site ;D. Its a pic from 08. Reasently I've been wondering what everyone playing mafia looks like. I then dicided to put this avi back on in hopes that real people would be the next fad.

Posted at

You know…. since my avatar is a real person, I could argue that the two of you are copying me again ;)

Oh and Random. While I appreciate that you're voting for me, I don't want to win because it's "my turn" but rather because I'm promising a fun game. By that logic alone, you might say that it's CarBonzo's turn.

crocty
crocty
Posted at

Reasently I've been wondering what everyone playing mafia looks like.
Gawd, it's obvious. We all look like our comic characters!

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

My picture is actually a portait of what I really look like.

PROVE ME WRONG!

Posted at

0.o I look like a stick? lol

@ PP: It was a tie between you and PF last round. Now that he has had his chance, I'm voting for you.

@ TFGM: Really? :p

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

Random, do you realise that I am stood behind you in your avatar, disguised as a tree?

Posted at

0.o I look like a stick? lol

@ PP: It was a tie between you and PF last round. Now that he has had his chance, I'm voting for you.

@ TFGM: Really? :p
Yeah my first avi was a flying monkey and this was my secound. I migt post all my avis too.

Posted at

I have a picture of myself, somewhere in the photo thread in general discussions.

Hakoshen
Hakoshen
Posted at

I have both a picture of myself in the photo thread and my avatar is a self portrait. Minus the glasses and stubble. I don't know if this is a contest or something but whatever, I'm throwing my hat in there!

Posted at

Random, do you realise that I am stood behind you in your avatar, disguised as a tree?

:nervous: Um……. *walks away slowly*

Posted at

would now be a good time to close voting? I have plenty of votes.

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

There is a photo thread?
I hope you aren't all ugly! I refuse to associate with uglies!

Edit- Okay I just checked and you are actually all a lot less ugly then I feared! Hazzah! Shockingly for people on the internet you are all fairly presentable as far as I can tell. However, I do not believe that hakoshan really has a light saber, so some of the evidence is in doubt!

Posted at

I suppose you could stop now if everyone's voted already. When you announce the winner, could you provide us with a list of who got how many votes? It's only to satisfy my curiosity.

Oh, and remember that all the people who are running are automatically voting for themselves (unless they specified otherwise), even if they didn't PQ you.
There is a photo thread?

Edit- Okay I just checked and you are actually all a lot less ugly then I feared! Hazzah! Shockingly for people on the internet you are all fairly presentable as far as I can tell.
You do realize now that you have to submit a photo of yourself now.

Posted at

I suppose you could stop now if everyone's voted already. When you announce the winner, could you provide us with a list of who got how many votes? It's only to satisfy my curiosity.

Oh, and remember that all the people who are running are automatically voting for themselves (unless they specified otherwise), even if they didn't PQ you.

Alright alright, this may be my first time GMing but it ain't my first time playing. I already posted that on my first post.

The winner is: Product Placement!

Niccea (1)

Product Placement (5)

Hakoshen (2)

GarBonzo Bean (2)

Hakoshen
Hakoshen
Posted at

There is a photo thread?

Edit- Okay I just checked and you are actually all a lot less ugly then I feared! Hazzah! Shockingly for people on the internet you are all fairly presentable as far as I can tell. However, I do not believe that hakoshan really has a light saber, so some of the evidence is in doubt!

There's another photo in there of me with my M-14. It's… er, more "believable" if you follow me. It's on the same page as Niccea. That's about as normal a photo as I'm to take.

But yeah, after having scoped out our ugly mugs (those of us who posted them anyways) you have to pony up yourself.

Posted at

Alright alright, this may be my first time GMing but it ain't my first time playing. I already posted that on my first post.
Sorry. I wasn't trying to put your gaming experience in doubt.

In other news: Woohoo! I won! I'll be putting up the signup thread shortly.

Aaaaaannnd here it is!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.