Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Posted at

Oh…. I missed out on the Obama debate?

Debate? What debate? I don't see a debate!

Oh, Happy Bday Salsa!

Hakoshen
Hakoshen
Posted at

For Halloween I'm going as Barack Obama.

You'll probably never hear from me again.

Posted at

Go like Captain Obama from the video above and I'll buy you a beer.

Hakoshen
Hakoshen
Posted at

Go like Captain Obama from the video above and I'll buy you a beer.

The problem with that is no one who hasn't seen the video would get it. I could ride around surfing on the roof of a van with the song playing full blast but they wouldn't get the full impact.

And a spandex bodysuit isn't something I can pick up at the local walgreens!

Posted at

If people haven't seen it, then it's their problem. You'll get the joke and that's good enough. Besides, imagine how great it would be during those off moments when somebody DOES recognize it.

As for how to acquire a spandex bodysuit…. you got me there. Would a larger costume shop have something that could be modified… without costing an arm and a leg?

Posted at

@PP: I loved that clip PP XD

@Roku: I'm doing nothing for Halloween. There is nothing to do in this town p.p I might dress up as a mime so I can mime fight people. MIME FIGHT!

@Random:Its okay you just have the opinion of the averge person in our community.

Posted at

Did I show you that clip TFGM? Cause I remember posting it in the "What Music are you listening to now?" thread.

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

Hakoshan what will an Obama costume involved? A suit and fake ears?

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

Oh I just noticed….

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SALSA!

Hakoshen
Hakoshen
Posted at

Hakoshan what will an Obama costume involved? A suit and fake ears?

Just a suit that looks like the one he's always in and I might wear a sign around my neck that says "change." And stop trying to convert my name into yours!

And the only costume shops are over an hour away, and we don't have a mass transit system here in the butthole of Louisiana. The closest BUS station is in the same city the costume shop is in!

And of course, Happy Birthday Salsa. Now I want tacos.

Posted at

You guys did notice that I announced Rokulily as the winner, few posts back, right?

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

PP I assume rokulily wins everything until I am informed otherwise.
I was pretty sure she had won the war between Russia and Georgia until I was informed that it had, in fact, been won by the Russians.

Posted at

Well, Rokulily never participated in that conflict to my knowledge so it's no wonder that Georgia lost.

Posted at

Minister of Cuteness.

I added the title to the players list in the last game along the other ones.

Almost all the regulars have a title by now.

D_Dude
D_Dude
Posted at

I'm not sure if I am a regular, considering my lurking tendencies, but I have played in all the mafia games since number 8 with a single exception(last monster mash).

Posted at

Yeah, title granting is not exact science. Somebody needs to spot something interesting that you just did either by how you played a particular role or the way you behaved in the game thread and suggest a title related to that. Many times such opportunities arrive, the other players ignore it and the opportunity is spoiled. I thought for sure that I'd get a title for my contribution in Crocty's dino game or when I was the Mafia mayor in Monkey's last game because I believed that I managed to pull off the MVP in those two games but nobody suggested anything. Then Salsa wanted to name me "the viking" or something similar, after making me a key figure in his final narration, but it never caught on.

So far Hakoshen and me are the only two players to receive a title for something we did as a GM. Hakoshen got the title Spartan for making such brutal narrations and I'm now the Game Master… for being a GM all the time, apparently.

My personal rules when it comes to title granting is that it can't be suggested by the players themselves and that it can't be something that increases your chances of being attacked (remember unkillable?).

Best thing is, I gave myself my second title. I think I'm the only one to do something like that.
Hm… All right. In a way you did but at the time, you weren't promoting it as a title. At least not to my knowledge. You kept referring to yourself as a record keeper since you manage the comic but it really is a fitting title for you. At least it fits you better then "the great deceiver".

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

Yeah. I'm really not the greatest deceiver though. I'm more easily deceived than deceptive. I just go lucky during that game that no one asked me any questions that could pin me. Also, my reputation for not telling lies has greatly aided me. Though it is a cute title, can we strike it from the records since there have been better deceivers since my time?

Posted at

Though it is a cute title, can we strike it from the records since there have been better deceivers since my time?
You were the first great deceiver, so you earned that title. Otherwise I'd be claiming it for the stunts that I pulled during Topsy Turvy. ^^

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

Regular? I ma not a regular!
I am highly irregular!
Both in attitude and shape!

Niccea got decieved by me last game as part of my brilliant plan to…wait….hang on, what was I trying to do? It will come back to me in a minute.

Could my title be the anarchist? That would be cool.

gullas
gullas
Posted at

Regular? I ma not a regular!
I am highly irregular!
Both in attitude and shape!

Niccea got decieved by me last game as part of my brilliant plan to…wait….hang on, what was I trying to do? It will come back to me in a minute.

Could my title be the anarchist? That would be cool.

well it would be "so true…" title, but the patron saint of fingerpointing is more suited :P

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

I just think its too long.
I want a snappy title that I can easily type.

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

Please don't kill me. I'm pretty sure I won't be the only one to say it.

Harkovast the Furry

or maybe

Harkovast the nutcase

Harkovast the comic pusher

By the way. Read Harkovast.

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

Or mayeb a combo?

Harkovast The Furry Pusher!

Damn, thats good! I am THE FURRY PUSHER!!!!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.