Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Posted at

Gullas getting a monster leader role? I wouldn't be surprised if that were true. That bastard gets a kill role in every other game.

In other news, I found that to be a rather silly move on his part. If he's stating the truth, then the Zombie side has essentially lost. If the townies won't get him, Van Helsing or the other Monster Leaders will. If he's lying, he's now distracting the town from finding the real leaders. Bottom line, both circumstances are bad for the town and thus I propose we get rid of him, right this second.

Vote for me and I shall insta-lynch Gullas, thus freeing us from a potential zombie menace. And since insta-lynches are rarely used anyways, Gullas won't be taking up much of our resources, should he be lying to us.

therealtj
therealtj
Posted at

Gullas getting a monster leader role? I wouldn't be surprised if that were true. That bastard gets a kill role in every other game.

In other news, I found that to be a rather silly move on his part. If he's stating the truth, then the Zombie side has essentially lost. If the townies won't get him, Van Helsing or the other Monster Leaders will. If he's lying, he's now distracting the town from finding the real leaders. Bottom line, both circumstances are bad for the town and thus I propose we get rid of him, right this second.

Vote for me and I shall insta-lynch Gullas, thus freeing us from a potential zombie menace. And since insta-lynches are rarely used anyways, Gullas won't be taking up much of our resources, should he be lying to us.
But what if we want the zombie's to win?

Posted at

But what if we want the zombie's to win?
Then surely you'd be in minority. My experience from last game is that most of the players didn't like the idea of becoming zombies. It was quite apparent by the fact that almost half the players picked the torch.

Also, might I ask Van Helsing to not waste his limited resources on checking up on Gullas. Let my silver thread noose, that's soaked in garlic oil and lit with cleansing fire decide his guilt.

Posted at

Yes! That's the spirit! Everyone, jump on the Zombie hating bandwagon!

Oh, and vote for me, while you're at it. ^^

gullas
gullas
Posted at

so you are questioning my Zombie-existence ah? Well I've got few proofs… like THIS

AND THIS

all your brain are beling to us….

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

Anthony- Stubble trouble is the greatest comic ever to grace the pages of Drunk Duck.
It has so much to teach us, if only we could take the time to listen!

gullas
gullas
Posted at

Anthony- Stubble trouble is the greatest comic ever to grace the pages of Drunk Duck.
It has so much to teach us, if only we could take the time to listen!

hey, didn't I tell you that Harkovast would be the (un)holy bible of Townston when the zombies (me and my minions) would take it over? What more could you ask for 'Vast -.0?

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

Gullas you've got my vote!
Zombies are awesome, better then werewolves (ie furries) or vampires (ie wankers!)

Zombies are bad ass brain eating momma jammas!
I hope I get turned into a zombie. I would be really good at that.

gullas
gullas
Posted at

Gullas you've got my vote!
Zombies are awesome, better then werewolves (ie furries) or vampires (ie wankers!)

Zombies are bad ass brain eating momma jammas!
I hope I get turned into a zombie. I would be really good at that.

you sure would be Hark :)

Posted at

I heard you guys have a zombie problem.

A thumbs up to the one who can tell where this is from.

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

I hope you all realise I have only shown up to this game as a cheap excuse to plug my new comic Kombat Kubs!
The actual lynching/murdering/mutating/whatever the hell we are doing here aspect does not interest me in any way, shape or form.
Especially because I never learned to read, so the narrations and clues mean nothing to me.

My only other motivation is making sure you all start calling me THE FURRY PUSHER!!

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

Roku looks so happy to be a part of your avatar. Also did you know that there is a mysterious creature that looks like a human with animal ears? I looks like it might have loped playfully into the shot, but not good enough for good identification.

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

Niccea, a human with animal ears? What sort of bizzare mind would create such an unholy abomination?

Anyway, looking at this game with now know Salsa is the werewolf, Gullas is the zombie, Glenn Beck killed a young girl in 1990, but we don't know how the vampire is!

I want to open the floor to random accusations, mudslinging and name calling.

gullas
gullas
Posted at

Anyway, looking at this game with now know Salsa is the werewolf, Gullas is the zombie, Glenn Beck killed a young girl in 1990, but we don't know how the vampire is!

I want to open the floor to random accusations, mudslinging and name calling.

Killerbob is the vampire!

Posted at

So we now know the identity of all the monster leaders?

Good game everyone. I'm waiting anxiously for the next one.

Also did you know that there is a mysterious creature that looks like a human with animal ears?
I know. I've had that photo analyzed by experts and nobody seems to be able to come up with a straight answer.

P.S. I'm gonna be very disappointed if nobody can figure out that picture I just posted.

gullas
gullas
Posted at

Killerbob is the vampire!
No. DarthVaderSmell's corpse is!
I'm fairly sure that DarthVadersSmell's corps has rotted away- wait there it is *points at a pile of bones*. There is always that chance…

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

Dracula has been known to come back from a pile of bones.
Can we do a double lynch to hang the bones AND killerbob?
After watching some of that awful film twilight (I couldn't sit through more then ten minutes of that rubbish) I want to get rid of all vampires as quick as possible!

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

Dracula has been known to come back from a pile of bones.
Can we do a double lynch to hang the bones AND killerbob?
After watching some of that awful film twilight (I couldn't sit through more then ten minutes of that rubbish) I want to get rid of all vampires as quick as possible!

I was stupid enough to try to read the book. Didn't even get past page three until I ran to the safety of The Ultimate Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

PP I have no idea what that picture is from.
I may be ignorant but at least I have the guts to admit it!

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

I say "Thanks but no fangs" to vampires.
(Oh man, I crack myself up!)

Posted at

PP I have no idea what that picture is from.
In that case, let me recommend the movie Fido for you. You'll like it. It's about Furries.

rokulily
rokulily
Posted at

Day 1 Mayoral election. so far…

Product Placement
Product Placement
poster bonus

Gullas
therealtj
harkovast
Gullas
poster bonus

D_Dude
poster bonus
D_Dude
crocty

forgot to mention… when i can get away with it there'll be pictoral narrations. that is all…
wait a sec- i always wanted to do this…

(insert thunder) Mhuhaahahahaha!! (and some lightning)

Posted at

If Van helsing can confirm someones innocense, they'll have my vote.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.