Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
seventy2
seventy2
Posted at

I'd like to run for "hottest time travelling man". and if that position isn't open, then i'd like to run for my life.

D_Dude
D_Dude
Posted at

D_Dude
poster bonus
Do I have to state that I vote for myself?

Anyways vote D_Dude, 'cause I'm totally not a flasher this time.

rokulily
rokulily
Posted at

D_Dude
poster bonus

yup, since sometimes people running will vote for other people.

Posted at

Ok. In all seriousness. Go watch this movie.

Edit: Ok, town. Seriously. Are you gonna allow a zombie to get into office?

gullas
gullas
Posted at

Ok, town. Seriously. Are you gonna allow a zombie to get into office?
my poster :D

crocty
crocty
Posted at

Okay Mr Dude, I will vote for you if you
A) Insta lynch Gullas
2) Tell us your role

[spoiler]I'm voting for you anyway. But yeah insta lynch gullas :u[/spoiler]

gullas
gullas
Posted at

[spoiler]I'm voting for you anyway. But yeah insta lynch gullas :u[/spoiler]

aw… you know you want a zombie for mayor! I promise to be a good and helpfull zombie who protects the town ^^

whoopsy, I meant

Posted at

I'm voting for the only one that revealed a believable role the Zombie gullas.

Posted at

And a townies is not a believable role?

Is this really what the town wants?

Crocty. I already promised to insta-lynch Gullas. Why try to get someone else to do it?

gullas
gullas
Posted at

Is this really what the town wants?

In my opinion, yes :)!

Posted at

Zombies don't have opinions, so yours don't count.

A question to Rokulily: If a candidate that wins the seat of pardoner is insta-lynched by the mayor, does the third place runner up get the pardoner seat instead?

D_Dude
D_Dude
Posted at

Okay Mr Dude, I will vote for you if you
A) Insta lynch Gullas
2) Tell us your role

All right. If I win I will insta lynch gullas then. (By the way, when would I need to send in that action?)

rokulily
rokulily
Posted at

A question to Rokulily: If a candidate that wins the seat of pardoner is insta-lynched by the mayor, does the third place runner up get the pardoner seat instead?

Yup, instalynch is so quick that before the pardoner can even be announced the target is dead…

All right. If I win I will insta lynch gullas then. (By the way, when would I need to send in that action?)

Before the DD clocks strikes 6- right when voting closes. (eastern time 7pm)

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

PP stop spoiling the game with silly made up roles like Townie. I've never heard of that role and looking at the rules I am pretty sure it is just an invention of the liberal media establishment.

Stop trying to distract us from voting for gullas, the ZOMBIE KING!

Posted at

Then we have a goal now.

We need either myself or D_Dude to get enough votes to surpass Gullas, insta-lynch him and get the other one in.

I'm really surprised at how hard this campaign is turning out. The only players willing to vote aren't thinking about winning and are just giving Gullas the most powerful position in the game for the kicks. Despite the fact that he just came out as one of the enemy. The least likable enemy at that. What? Are everyone that hyped up about Zombieland?

Sorry Hark, but I'm in a must win mode. I'm not gonna entertain your jokes this time.

Finally, where the hell is Helsing? He would be very valuable at this time since he can confirm either my innocence or possibly D_Dudes.

KillerBob
KillerBob
Posted at

D_Dude
poster bonus

Good enough reason for my vote :P

Posted at

Fine. Obviously, people are completely ignoring me. I honestly can't believe that a player who gets a kill role so bloody often that he's killed most of us by now, twice, and just got another important role for the 6th gazillionth time is receiving that much support. What happened to those grudges that everyone's always talking about settling?

Since people are voting for D_Dude, I hope that he wins and turns out to be good on his promise to lynch Gullas. That seems to be the only hope for me to get any progress in this election since nobody seems willing to vote for me, despite my previous success.

therealtj
therealtj
Posted at

Fine. Obviously, people are completely ignoring me. I honestly can't believe that a player who gets a kill role so bloody often that he's killed most of us by now, twice, and just got another important role for the 6th gazillionth time is receiving that much support. What happened to those grudges that everyone's always talking about settling?

Since people are voting for D_Dude, I hope that he wins and turns out to be good on his promise to lynch Gullas. That seems to be the only hope for me to get any progress in this election since nobody seems willing to vote for me, despite my previous success.
Well what do you expect me to do? It's not like I can just ignore the guts it took to not only come forward as the zombie, but to still ask to be voted in as mayor. Now that's what I call moxie!

Posted at

Yeah… I'll give him that. That takes special kind of balls.

Posted at

When has it ever been?

Emo stuff.
Don't take it this serious it is a GAME. Gullas was brave enough to come out((if he really is the zombie)). I personally want to become a monster and win as said monster((hopefully not a zombie though)). Since none of the other monster are standing up I can't vote for them. D_Dude hasn't been in office yet you have and when you do it isn't much fun…its just another win. If I remember correctly some people had grudes against you. Finally STOP BEING EMO IT IS A GAME! D:<

gullas
gullas
Posted at

Yeah… I'll give him that. That takes special kind of balls.

quiet rotten ones, if I might add :D

Townies just think about it… not only does Gullas, the local butcher-fetus becomes the mayor, but you mayor will be an exceptional one… a zombie one. Surely the town would be in good hands- errh what will be left of my hands, and I'd do whatever I could to keep you alive. Cause after all, you townies are my main source of income… and food ^^

Don't take it this serious it is a GAME. Gullas was brave enough to come out((if he really is the zombie)). I personally want to become a monster and win as said monster((hopefully not a zombie though)). Since none of the other monster are standing up I can't vote for them. D_Dude hasn't been in office yet you have and when you do it isn't much fun…its just another win. If I remember correctly some people had grudes against you. Finally STOP BEING EMO IT IS A GAME! D:<
evidence #4568

Posted at

Finally STOP BEING EMO IT IS A GAME! D:<
Don't be rude. I'm not calling you names. Might as well tell you the same for taking my rant that seriously.

The only grudges that I'm aware is that fake one that Hark had because the doctor didn't resurrect him in the last game.

I haven't had enough kill roles to collect any grudges.

Although… me and Salsa have this silly competitive thing, ever since I got him accidentally lynched. We always strive to give each other graphic demises whenever we get a chance to write death narrations about each other.

Finally. I'm sorry if winning is so boring to you. I just really, really don't want a zombie for a mayor and thus am being vocal about it.
When has it ever been?
It's only a none believable role when there are criminals around that can hide amongst them. "The whole no townie for mayor" law was concieved because the Godfather kept sneaking into office by pretending to be a townie. There are no hidden roles in this game. The Van Helsing can figure out anyone who's trying to run under false pretenses. And since you're voting to get a zed into office, I sincerely doubt that it's one of your concerns anyways.

rokulily
rokulily
Posted at

update so far…

Product Placement
poster bonus

Gullas
therealtj
harkovast
Gullas
poster bonus
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
Killerbob

D_Dude(winning)
poster bonus
D_Dude
crocty
Waff
Product Placement
Anthony Mercer
Randomdudeperson

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

Look at those dirty D_dude voters! A veritable axis of evil!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.