Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Hakoshen
Hakoshen
Posted at

Dance puppets! Dance!

Interesting observation, Retaya! Clever! Like a fox almost… or a WOLF?!

Exzachly
Exzachly
Posted at

Of course D Dude is the movie fan. If he wasn't, the real movie fan would have stepped up by now. And of course Hark didn't kill PP! The alpha did that in night 2. The clue that implicated Hark involved the ghoul and nosferatu. I didn't really clue hunt this time (cause I thought the game was basically over), so I don't know if there's any stronger clues out there for last night… but I'm sticking with Hark for now.

Looks like the monsters convinced a bunch of townies to get into some tomfoolery! Well, I guess I'm interested in what you'll do once Niccea and I are lynched at the last minute.

gullas
gullas
Posted at

Hakoshen actually IS me.
That is why you never see us both at the same time.
Together they are….

Harkoshen

that, scared me shitless 0_o' I can never look at furries the same way agian *crawls in a fetal position*

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

No Niccea! You have expose my true identity!

Aghammer
Aghammer
Posted at

How did TFGM get so high on the lynch vote?

EDIT: Okay, I see, D_Dude said

"D_Dude" Said:

I have just recieved information from Van Hellsing, that Harkovast and TheFlyingGreenMonkey is the two remaining monster leaders. If we double lynch these two we can have a townie victory by the end of the day.

but then he said that Hark didn't do it and Rok said only ONE person was confirmed.

I think we are going in the wrong direction… please PQ me if there are some hard clues that I have missed.

No Niccea! You have expose my true identity!

Actually. I have only by proxy. That is Ochi's handiwork.

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

Well the case against me seems to have collapsed and as far as I can tell the case against TFGM seems to be that PP said that I said that he was a bad guy.

I don't know if TFGM is guilty or innocent, so I don't want anyone trying to blame me if you lynch him and he is innocent! I have no special evidence that he is a bad guy!

Hakoshen
Hakoshen
Posted at

You know I went out to a house in the boondocks today and I saw this orange tabby cat eating a lizard and I thought to myself, this reminds me of Harkovast. What does that have to do with this? Not much.

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

Oi!
Are you implying Shogun and Sir Muir are planning to eat Chen-Chen?
Even if thats an innuendo it is still not acceptable!

Hakoshen
Hakoshen
Posted at

Oi!
Are you implying Shogun and Sir Muir are planning to eat Chen-Chen?
Even if thats an innuendo it is still not acceptable!

Well funny you should mention both because there was another orange tabby and a grey and black one inside. There were also however two goats, six ducks, six chickens, two dogs and a parakeet.

But considering Chen-Chen had killed someone with a stool (which sounds an awful lot like something in a narrative…) I think she can take care of herself.

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

I know a woman whose nighbour has a cat that looks SOOO much like a young Sir Muir (ie not beaten up and covered in scars).
I need a picture of that cat really badly!

Posted at

Okay what clues are there to point at me being the Alpha Male?((Other than the fact that gullas keeps calling me smexy?))

rokulily
rokulily
Posted at

POLLS CLOSED! kay narration soon!

Posted at

POLLS CLOSED! kay narration soon!
Well I'm assumming that since the polls still said I didn't die then I didn't die.

crocty
crocty
Posted at

My, My.

It does appear I misjudged the townies.

Very well, I will switch over to the monster's side.
That' the way I roll. When things are going bad for me, I switch sides and stab everyone who trusted me in the back.

My monster protection is uncertain.

Aghammer
Aghammer
Posted at

Crocty, your avie is throwing me off man, I keep thinking it's a new player :) I'm not sure I follow your logic though… but at least you didn't think it was me :P

Edit: Do we have a 3 way tie for lynch?? Let em all swing!!!

crocty
crocty
Posted at

Crocty, your avie is throwing me off man, I keep thinking it's a new player :) I'm not sure I follow your logic though… but at least you didn't think it was me :P
hm yes, but if I change it now, the joke I made in General discussion will make no sense!

Although no one seems to be commenting on it anyway.

I'm so unappreciated :(

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

Three way tie? man I wish we could do triple lynches!
I especially wish that when I am not one of the ones being lynched!

Aghammer
Aghammer
Posted at

Well, you were fourth… we could do a QUAD lynch… that would be awesome. What do you think Roku?? :D

Three way tie? man I wish we could do triple lynches!
I especially wish that when I am not one of the ones being lynched!

Hakoshen
Hakoshen
Posted at

hm yes, but if I change it now, the joke I made in General discussion will make no sense!

Although no one seems to be commenting on it anyway.

I'm so unappreciated :(

… what joke?

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

Well, you were fourth… we could do a QUAD lynch… that would be awesome. What do you think Roku?? :D

It would make me die….but it is just too awesome to refuse!
*climbs on gallows*

Posted at

It would make me die….but it is just too awesome to refuse!
*climbs on gallows*
Yeah you can take my place hark and have two ropes around your neck. I'll be sitting over here with a bag of popcorn…and steak

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

NOOOOO!!!!!

Exzachly was the smugest???
It cant be!
Argh! Now it is in writing I cant win!

*looks extreme un-smug*

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.