Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
seventy2
seventy2
Posted at

I've come back from the grave with a warrrrning!! wooooooOOOooOOoOOoOoOOOOOOoooo

therealtj
therealtj
Posted at

Night 3 Narration

The people of Townston were stricken with fear after realizing the effects of the Book that had made its way into town. Whoever held this book held true power. In fact, only one man was foolhardy enough to go out.

During dead midnight, in the Townston graveyard, someone was defiling the old tomb of Harkovast. "Gotta find the… book…" he said, ruffling through Harkovast's pockets. He was sure that book had to be somewhere.

His search was interrupted by the gravekeeper shining a flashlight into the open grave. "Oi," he said to I Am the 1337 Master, "Whatcha doing in that there grave."

1337 was stunned. "Dammit, I knew this was going to happen," he said, smacking himself, "Now everyone will know I'm the book hunter!"

The gravekeeper scratched his head. "Well, I di'n't even know. Yer the one sayin' it."

"It doesn't matter!" 1337 continued loudly, "I'm pretty sure the whole town will figure it out now! I'm the book hunter! You all hear that? I'M… THE… BOOK HUNTER!"

The gravekeeper backed away slowly. He was getting to old for all this nonsense.

Night 3 is over. Day 4 begins.

Posted at

not cool dude. NOT COOL. -_-…

Why'd ya have to use it?!

Well, at least we know you're innocent! lol I WAS going to vote to lynch you, seeing as how you're accusing me of being mafia, even though I've given PROOF!!! that it is one of 3 questionable ppl, but now I won't! I'll just call a double lynch, and we'll take out two outa three ppl, the odds are in our favor of getting the mafia, game over, we win, we all get to go home! :) So yeah, double lynch, Niccea, Phillby, and Roku are the targets. Just choose two of them.

Actually, I was looking at profiles again, and with the quiet clues in mind, I've decided that Roku is our remaining mafia! Of course, I may be wrong, AGAIN!!! so vote for her and one other person. That way, if she isn't the mafia by some strange chance, then we might get the mafia with the other vote. Or at least JUST vote for Roku. 8D

therealtj
therealtj
Posted at

Double lynch is OFFICIAL! Send in two votes, everyone!

therealtj
therealtj
Posted at

Day 4

The town demanded blood. Their calm and collected mayor stepped up to deliver.

"Okay, Okay," he said, "I know I sort of screwed up last time lynching our paramedic and all, but this time I'm sure! Rokulily and Phillby are mafia!"

The town was hesitant, but their mayor seemed sure so they grabbed Rokulily and tied her to a nearby tree.

[spoiler]Rokulily the townie is dead![/spoiler]

Most members of the town were so busy uncovering the spoiler tags that they failed to notice the book that fell out of her pocket. A member of the crowd discreetly stashed the book into their own pockets.

The town was furious! This would be their mayors last screw up. They prepared to use the second lynch on him. Phillby led this march against the elected official. She ordered a group of the mob to catch him. As they ran to catch him, they failed to notice they had just brutally trampled the leader of their own little mob.

[spoiler]Phillby the Godfather is dead![/spoiler]

Day 4 is over. Night 4 begins.

Phillby
Phillby
Posted at

I can't die! Don't you know who I am? I… run… this……. stinkin……… town. (dies)

You took long enough about lynching me! If I was Mayor I would have ordered me dead on the second day.

Posted at

I can't die! Don't you know who I am? I… run… this……. stinkin……… town. (dies)

You took long enough about lynching me! If I was Mayor I would have ordered me dead on the second day.

Well, Idk you,… AT ALL! lol So, I was just going with who I DID know! Retaya and Roku fit PERFECTLY!!! TJ did a good job on the red herrings!

Posted at

So the only bad guy left is the fetcher? And there is no more kill roles out there?

Posted at

Hah.No one has killed me.

Posted at

Hah.No one has killed me.
You just wait until I get my bodyguard self over to you and start my bodyguard beatdown that I learned at my time at the bodyguard academy.

Oh noes did I just tell everyone my role? I don't care cause I'm the bodyguard I'm willing to take a book for the mayor as long as said mayor isn't mafia. BRING IT ON!

seventy2
seventy2
Posted at

nows the time to strike minions!

Posted at

So the only bad guy left is the fetcher? And there is no more kill roles out there?

Appears so. And no, I'm the Vet. lol Well now… looking at my list of suspicious ppls, and then subtracting those that where found to be innocent at time of their deaths, and then minusing the mafia that we luckily found, = Niccea being the last person on the list. So, we'll just lynch Niccea when the time comes, and all will be well! But wait, we found the book didn't we? Doesn't that end the game?

therealtj
therealtj
Posted at

Appears so. And no, I'm the Vet. lol Well now… looking at my list of suspicious ppls, and then subtracting those that where found to be innocent at time of their deaths, and then minusing the mafia that we luckily found, = Niccea being the last person on the list. So, we'll just lynch Niccea when the time comes, and all will be well! But wait, we found the book didn't we? Doesn't that end the game?
No, the last member of the mafia has to die yet.

therealtj
therealtj
Posted at

Night 4 Narrative

The town gravekeeper was filling back up Harkovasts grave that some hooligan had dug up the night previous. Although he would usually be afraid to be out this late at night, the town was surprisingly quiet.

As he finished up burying Harkovast, he bid good night to Anthony Mercer, as he left the graveyard.

[spoiler]Anthony Mercer is alive![/spoiler]

Night 4 is over. Day 5 begins.

therealtj
therealtj
Posted at

ALSO, since there is only one mafia left, I've posted up the next GM election.

http://www.drunkduck.com/community/view_topic.php?tid=51926&cid=243

Posted at

Well, glad to see you back with us AM! lol On another note, not only have I used my brain to deduce Niccea as the last mafia, but also, the book keeper has ALSO confirmed her as the last mafia. We all know who to lynch. But,… um,… I kinda don't want to waste my final double lynch. :) So, for those of you out there with grudges against your neighbors, I'm giving you the chance to kill a mafia, AND SOMEONE ELSE OF YOUR CHOOSING!!! Just remember me next time I run for mayor is all I ask for this favor! ^^

Posted at

So you are the book hunter and took the book of foreshadowing? Or the book of roles?

If second, YOU STOLE MY FREAKIN BOOK.
If not,have a cookie.

therealtj
therealtj
Posted at

Hear ye, hear ye! A double lynch has been called! Send in both your votes!

Posted at

So you are the book hunter and took the book of foreshadowing? Or the book of roles?

If not,have a cookie.

Ty for the cookie then. :)

Posted at

If not,have a cookie.

Actually, once upon a time you had the book of foreshadowing which I found on night 2 and then another tale of Night 4, you had the book of roles, in which I also took. :P
Every townie get my message?
Randomdudeperson! What is wrong with you?! A double lynch is gonna kill one of your bodygaurds or me along with the LAST "MAFIAN" Niccea getting a book wouldn't be that…bad….

Posted at

Randomdudeperson! What is wrong with you?! A double lynch is gonna kill one of your bodygaurds or me along with the LAST "MAFIAN" Niccea getting a book wouldn't be that…bad….

Ah, we got his game already. Pht! I just want a little fun is all! I mean, you have NO IDEA the pressures that come with being mayor!!! lol Especially since Im the VET with TWO bodyguards! I feel like I'm being on the defensive! I HATE that! I wanna kill someone now! So,… I voted for Niccea AND Martin. Niccea, being the mafia, Martin, being the bodyguard that gloats that he wasn't killed! I'll teach him! lol >:)

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.