Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
therealtj
therealtj
Posted at

Day 5 Narrative

RandomDudePerson marched those who were still alive to kill the last of the mafia. Once they reached her house, RandomDudePerson called out, "Niccea, you are wanted for several counts of theft, being a member of an illegal organization, and maybe murder. Come down at once!"

"You'll never get me alive!" She shouted in desperation. "That's fine," called back RandomDudePerson, "that would save us some trouble." After a few minutes waiting, the town decided to barge into her house. The town members quickly marched through her house searching for her, until finally the looked into the basement.

They were appalled by the satanic drawing scrawled on the ground and walls in blood. Also on the floor were the bodies of the other three members of the mafia, GarbonzoBean's collected in a bucket. The town was so distracted by these gruesome images they failed to notice the door slamming above them.

"You're just in time for the show," came a possessed voice. Niccea slowly floated down the stairs. It was obvious to the town that though this may be her body, it was not Niccea.

"Ah, remember me?" Said Phillby through Nicceas body. "And now," continued the ghost, "the book if you please?" She held out her hand towards 1337 Master. The book floated out of his pocket, despite his best attempts to stop it.

[spoiler]The mafia Has the Book of Foreshadowing![/spoiler]

"And the Final piece," she said, "A human sacrifice." She pulled out a knife and headed toward RandomDudePerson. Martinlo_23 quickly jumped to protect the mayor, and the knife slashed through his neck.

[spoiler]Martinlo_23 the Bodygaurd is Dead.[/spoiler]

"That will do," said Phillby/Niccea. The house shook violently, and the floor beneath everyone split open, leading into what they could only assume was Hell.

Phillby exited Niccea through the mouth, as the body fell limply to the floor. She floated into her own.

[spoiler]Phillby the Demon Godfather is alive![/spoiler]

Seventy2's soul climbed up the canyon from hell, and hopped in his body, but was followed in by a demon. As he got up, he sprouted demon wings and and a long, spiked tail.

[spoiler]Demon Seventy2 the unholy mafioso is alive![/spoiler]

The chunks of GarbonzoBean floated up from the bucket they were contained in, and put themselves together like a macabre puzzle. Sword-like bones shot out from her wrists to complete her transformation.

[spoiler]GarbonzoBean the Manifestation of All Evil with bombs is alive![/spoiler]

Three more demons climbed out, and the crack closed itself. The town members stood stiff with fear. They could never hope to take on these inhuman creatures. But even so, TJ the brave former Mayor stepped up.

"Don't think you stand a chance against me, fools!" He pulled out his trusty revolver. "Only one shot left," he said aiming straight towards the forehead of the Demon Godfather.

He pulled back the trigger. This was going to be the end. The bullet flew from the barrel, whizzed through the air, making a straight, perfectly aimed path for the head of Phillby.

[spoiler]The bullet bounces harmlessly off.[/spoiler]

TJ stood, mouth agape. He was sure that would work. GarbonzoBean sprinted to him and slashed open his torso with one motion.

[spoiler]Therealtj the GM is dead![/spoiler]

Anthony Mercer prepared his own weapons. Having come back from the dead, he knew exactly how to handle these abominations. He pulled out his own pistol, and shot at GarbonzoBean, still appreciating her handiwork. She turned her head toward him. Now that Anthony had got her attention, he pulled out his sword. It was going to be a long fight.

The town watched as Anthony took down the Hell-Mafia one by one. Niccea got up and rubbed her head. The town looked down on her. "Oh yeah," said RandomDudePerson, "we still have to kill her." He picked up a knife from the floor and threw it at her.

[spoiler]Niccea the Fetcher is dead![/spoiler]

———————————————————

Several hours passed, and the members of town were still sitting around in Niccea's basement. Anthony and the demons had left a while ago to fight elsewhere. "Oh well," said one of town members, "the fighting was getting tedious after Phillby entered her third transformation anyway."

"Still," pointed out another, "I'm glad he was able to resurrect Harkovast into a robot body."

"I'm still shocked that TJ turned out to be a time-traveling archangel," added another. "It sure has been an eventful game, hasn't it?"

Suddenly, a blood covered Anthony dropped lowered himself down through a hole above him, with his grappling-hook arm, alongside robot-hark and the alternate-dimension 1337 Master.

"He's gone," said Anthony triumphantly, "And TJ finally returned to the time period he came from. Everything's back to normal."

All mafia are gone! The town has won Mafia XX!

Posted at

I liked how my corpse was in a bucket. Props to TJ!

Posted at

I liked how my corpse was in a bucket. Props to TJ!

I know! That was hilarious! Wait, how'd you die again?

*goes back to read narrations*
*comes back*

Ah. Exploding paranoinds. Yep, that'd do it! … 0.0 EeEeWwWw!!! Niccea went a scraped that up in a bucket? She had to go through GB AND D-dudes entrails! How'd she manage to get just GB? lol!

Posted at

Yes! I won! …I mean, we won…

seventy2
seventy2
Posted at

i can't believe i died on the first and second days!

Phillby
Phillby
Posted at

Being the Unholy Demon Godfather is cool and everything, but at what point in the narrative did I turn into a woman?

Also now that the game is over can we see the book of foreshadowing?

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.