Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

I am pure evil, haven't you all noticed that yet?
I have been mayor twice, both times the mafia win.
Coincidence?
I think not!
(Well okay, it IS a coincidence, last time i just screwed it up, where as here I deliberately sold out!)

The lesson is-
You can always trust Hark…as long as you remember to bribe him with some tasty fan art before hand!

And that, dear friends, really is ALL!

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

The deaths of the town will not go unpunished. Forever you shall be haunted, horrible nightmares shall be seen unto you, well, at least YOU would find them horrible. Peace, happiness, Billy Joel's song "Piano Man", the Regulators finally having enough evidence to bring you in. Firever they shall haunt you until you justly repent, or die. It will probably be when you die. Then, you go to your own personal hell. It's just like Heaven, peace, love, fluffy clouds and feathers, actually heaven is whatever you interpret it as, so it is awesome to you. Hells, the devil on your shoulder takes notice of what you hate, and puts it in your hell. So yeah, the way the church interprets heaven, that will be your hell. And your heaven, to horrifying to speak of. That is why your angel quit a looooong time ago.

Posted at

Wow, this was a great game. Obviously there was no chance I would win (how often does a serial killer win?) but it was really fun.

rokulily
rokulily
Posted at

whoever that hobo underneath my basement stairs is.

you found waff! i wondered where he got to…
Rokulily sucks!
Harkovast sucks more!
pff, you're just jealous that we're so devious. you wish you were as devious as us, but alas it is not to be

Wow, this was a great game. Obviously there was no chance I would win (how often does a serial killer win?) but it was really fun.
if you count my time as the ripper… twice i think? pastel i believe was the first.

Posted at

Pastel was indeed the first to achieve serial killer victory. That's what granted her the title "mass murderer".

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.