Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Alright, past Gullas, meet future Same's foot Gullas…no good can come of time paradox's…

Kroatz
Kroatz
Posted at

Epic game Y'all!

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Yeeehaw! Epic game, y'all would agree now. Now everybody, gather up. This game might be over and done like a plate of baked beans served to 'ole Mettaur, but a new votin' page is up! So go and get them votes fer the next GM up, if It's Mettaur he'll have gooded pictures, cuz both he and Ninja will be working on them! Plus, Mettaur promises epic narrations, the best of his work he can make!

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Buy Harkovast Shirts!

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

No, seriously, I convinced Hark to go with his idea to make Harkovast shirts!

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Ask Hark yourself. And no religion jokes, okay?

same
same
Posted at

Im Christian. There for i can make fun of it all i want. And looks like its time to let Mafia XXIV slip away. Bye bye driftwood. No responce will be given after this. So posts refering to mine will be ignored. Unless theyre epic.

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Well, goodbye Wild West Mafia, you were a real fun one. Hopefully, the next one will be just as fun! And Same, you know what's epic? PIE
SWEET
CHERRY
PIE

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Eh, I was just talking about pie. But hell, if you want to interpret it as that, fine. But pie is good, I had a slice recently. Except that was…blueberry? Or was that apple? You could call me a pie maniac. EAT PIE OR THE DEVIL WILL DEVOUR YOUR SOUL!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.