Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

So, 1337, how'd you enjoy the devil's party?

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Remember? Party in hell? Are you alright, you sure you don't remember?

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

There is only one thing to do when 1337 is depressed…

…point and laugh.

gullas
gullas
Posted at

About an hour later in Iceland PP, Gullas, and Rokulily received the following telegram:

Remodelings done, ya'll can come back now.

YAY's ^__^*.

rokulily
rokulily
Posted at

About an hour later in Iceland PP, Gullas, and Rokulily received the following telegram:

Remodelings done, ya'll can come back now.
yay! and my bakery is just the way i left it! thank you!

i'll get to work on a victory torte for tfgm… and the newly rising undeads.

Posted at

Huzzah for necromancy!

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Huzzah for holy resurrection! I take the elevator, he takes the escalator.

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

I've decided, no matter how long it takes, I will make a epic poster for each person that plays Mafia Games. As a sign of respect, and that I'm a nice person, the first one is for Same! Congrats Same, enjoy your poster.

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Vault is open again, come get your rad-free hooch while the bar is open! Because no doubt the booze in town is ruined by being in the midst of those bombs.

Posted at

The "Ninja's Loot n' Hooch" is finally reopen! Just ignore the part that's still burning… I'm legitimately worried that it is a load bearing fire…

gullas
gullas
Posted at

Well, my butcher shop will be closed during the easter because Bobby is jewish :P but not gullas X'D

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Ai! The evil stench, it's returned! Face me you deamon, come out and fight you fetus!

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

A de4mon fetus that hops around shooting and cutting up people while they are still alive, and drags them back moaning to his butchery, where he cuts them up, blood splashing all over the place, they are still alive. And when he is done for the day, he curls up in his collection of carcasses, and takes a nap. DEAMON!

gullas
gullas
Posted at

But its soooo cute.

especially when the victims scream in horrible, horrible pain ^___^*

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Same, you alright? That thing is eating your foot.Wait… Oh god, it's eating his foot! Kill it, kill it! Alright, I'll handle this! (Pulls out his Beta RX4)

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

…Gullas is your foot?

same
same
Posted at

Yes. I am created from parts of DD users that had been cloned from the future and formed into one entity. I was sent back to created sub standard webcomics with mild humor. This was initially called the scott ramsoomair project. In 2019 when the DD store finally opened they took DNA from users who had bought products from the DD store and returned them, the DNA was used to clone perfect copies… Which were later disposed off after their parts were harvested. After many failed attempts it became known as the same project. The mastermind behind this is

[spoiler]OZONE![/spoiler]

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.