Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Kroatz
Kroatz
Posted at

I'm from the Netherlands, we're the tallest people on the planet!
So, ehm…
Yay?

Posted at

I'm from the Netherlands, we're the tallest people on the planet!
So, ehm…
Yay?
DEATH TO KROATZ!

Kroatz
Kroatz
Posted at

YEAH!

wait, what?

I'm going to bed early today, if anyone kills me while I'm asleep…
I'll tell your deepest darkest secret to harkovast!

Posted at

I had to look up a conversion table to figure out my hight. I'm around 6'4"

Oh and who instigated the lynch of two townies? I told you all the light saber was too easy and hark had no clues and I was getting lynched votes cause I was going agianst the flow. So I changed my VOTES to Hak and Hark. I don't know why I'm still listed as voting for you. TFGM messed up my vote. Any way I was right and went with you in fear of being lynched.
Please. I explained, long before the vote result was due, that I was switching my vote from Hark to Kroatz. The fact remains that you controlled the swing vote and made a last minute switch to Hark.
I sent you my role and that will be what shows up if you try to kill me. Believe me or not, when you cause my death and the town sees yet another innocent role dead they well suspect you.
If you turn out to be a townie, then the town has full right to suspect me (even though I instalynched a mobster) but I believe things will turn out differently.

same
same
Posted at

Well it could be worse. But then you also dont have thee fun of calling short people names. Such as short ass. If i die tonight it will be cause of this comment. Even though noone actually sent in a kill agains me. lol!

Posted at

I have a mortal enemy in the form of a short french girl whom I mock daily on the grounds of being short. As I have repeatedly learned, two feet of height won't protect your ass from a kick. Now you all know why I drink so much.

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

You always complain when I talk too much, now you complain when I don't talk at all? Just letting other people have their conversations. And, of course, you don't seem quite the most sincere of all residents here, now do you?

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Well, isn't that incriminating evidence? Being called a "Mafier", whatever that is, by one of the most dishonest and stabby folks in all of Townston. Yeah, great argument, very mature response too!

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Evidence that I'm the mature one in this argument?

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Let's not go into word twisting, there is many unpleasent things I can do to the word "same", I rather not say them. I'm sitting on the footsteps to a haunted house, waiting for lunch, and Same walks up, comments I'm not here and that I'm Mafia, and then begins to make fun of my name…yep, I never should have left the wasteland.

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Where is Niccea anyways? She says that people are welcome to have lunch here, and she is no where to be seen. Anyone know where Niccea is, and if that lunch offer is still valid?

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Hope you don't have a delicate stomach then, I was going to have a cheese enchilada, with a glass of milk. Well, my mom just made cottage cheese with bowties (you know, that pasta shaped like bow-ties?), so I'll just eat that,

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Sorry, but I ain't going to get dragged into this.

rokulily
rokulily
Posted at

Anyway where is everyone?
oh hey.

i'm over in the corner drawing stuff…

Posted at

Sorry, but I ain't going to get dragged into this.
Good for you.

I'll stop accepting Actions in 7 minutes

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.