Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Zeph
Zeph
Posted at

I'm just off playing boarderlands. TFGM inform me if I have taken over the world when I return. If I haven't. I blame the leprichauns.

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Apology accepted, and Leprecans aren't such bad guys, they point out some great pubs!

Posted at

Anyway where is everyone?
Just biting my nails, worrying about how the night will come out.

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

I'm sitting in my office, drinking some tea, preparing for the seige of the night. I just hope everyone will be okay…then again, we're in a vault! And this one isn't being used for dangerous government experiments, so no worries! Time to visit the baker, I have a hankering for pie that just won't go away!

rokulily
rokulily
Posted at

pie you say?

well i have all kinds of pies except for meat. mincemeat sure but no actually meat. sometimes i sell pie crusts to gullas but i don't know what he does with 'em.

Posted at

I'm making a "the end is nigh" sign in my cardboard box of a home. Y'know just so that if I die soon I'll be able to brag about having predicted it.

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Eh, none of that stuff, I'll just have a tart cherry pie. Sweet, tart, both are good, just can't have too much of either. I like to have varied types of pie, to an extent, of course. Strange Meat Pie is one of those I won't try.

EDIT: Waaaaait a minute! I thought Waff was the town hobo?

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

You do not want to start this. In this topic, you are dooming yourself to criticism, racist? No, not going to feed your hunger for on-line hatred, just going to eat my pie at this nice little table outside the bakery.

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

My bad, jst used to these things dragging on, you would not believe how much people carry on with the douche thing at Roblox, or Newgrounds for example. And now I apologize for assuming you were being a duche again.

Zeph
Zeph
Posted at

You iz all the douches.

According to this … dunt dunt dunt…

THE ROCK WROTE! And I mean rock, as in a rock, and not asin the wrestler.

gullas
gullas
Posted at

pie you say?

well i have all kinds of pies except for meat. mincemeat sure but no actually meat. sometimes i sell pie crusts to gullas but i don't know what he does with 'em.

well FYI, your crusts are actually a big part of my highly nutritional diet :)

same
same
Posted at

THE ROCK! Does not write. THE ROCK! Leaves his impression in the hearts of man. THE ROCK! Would like a burito.

Also! Gullas. One steak and kidney pie please. Dont stinge on the kindey.
Ill need it. I wanna feed myself well before my big exit from this world.

And the prime cuts of meat are my rump.

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Man, am I glad we have a bakery, but is Zeph telling the truth? A Quizno? Here? Or is it the same one I wandered and then arrived at?

Posted at

The rock stares into my very soul. He shows my all my regrets, my crimes, my sins. I now know the fear of all I have harmed, the rage of all those I have wronged. My mind is being ripped asunder, my fragile ego has been shattered, my sanity already stretched far beyond its limits has finally failed. I will never again drink an alcohol named 'Cerebrum Rape'…

Also kudos to you Mettaur for rising above it all. Now all you must do is learn to distinguish between deuce-baggery and jokes.

And I now want a sandvich!

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

DANG IT SAME!!!! I just ate.

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Pirates? Are they fighting Ninjas? And is there popcorn?

same
same
Posted at

Soldiers who chose to be there that are and were being led by idiots.

Celebrities dont diserve shit. Theyre making enough money. Do they need publicity? Nope.

So neither. Actual people dying in the streets, nations of people dying in natural disasters. That kinda stuff diserves priority.

Posted at

Lol. Sammich piracy.
STOP RIGHT THEIR FIEND!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.